EmuNewz Network

Full Version: [ERROR]Java error using Jpcsp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I'm having a problem here using JPCSP and trying to play YU GI OH TAG FORCE 2 and 3.

I was having problems with the Java, but them I could put it to work, and now the program starts but not the emulation.

Ill post a SS here, so you can help figure what is happening, I don't know much programing so I dont have any idea of what this means.

I'm using Java 7 64 bits, prior to that I was using the 86 bits version and I was having the exact same error.

Can u help?
(01-05-2014, 11:35 PM)danizin Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys,

I'm having a problem here using JPCSP and trying to play YU GI OH TAG FORCE 2 and 3.

I was having problems with the Java, but them I could put it to work, and now the program starts but not the emulation.

Ill post a SS here, so you can help figure what is happening, I don't know much programing so I dont have any idea of what this means.

I'm using Java 7 64 bits, prior to that I was using the 86 bits version and I was having the exact same error.

Can u help?
Could you post a log file (see my signature for instructions). Thank you!