EmuNewz Network

Full Version: JPCSP latest rev, KH BBS. fps/frames/error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
allright let's get started. .... no problems... stil nice.... Lagg fest and weird frames! max of 6 fps. i mean i have an i7. battery set on high performance.

So i'm showing you this video i'm creating as i write this in the hopes you can help me fix this problem and gve me info on how to increase FPS

thank you in advance.

while creating i believe i forgot to show the error in CMD:
Java.Lang.OutOfMemoryError

PS. 64bit version gives bad FPS and slightly fixes the frames.
In your video you are showing that you downloaded at least 3-4 versions of KH-BBS. Nice. In fact, I am not going to help you now, since we don't support pirates here.

Edited away my help.
so trying before buying has negative sides too. sux to be me. thank god i care little. still rather a rash decision, no? who said i didn't have the game and because of crap not working and having a broken psp makes it impossible for me to get a working rom?

Might have bad grammar.
I completely understand that is a possibility, but the forum is very clear on that if you pirated a game, you receive no help regardless of its legal status in YOUR country.
Ah ok. well no hard feelings.