EmuNewz Network

Full Version: r3408 is not working at all....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
You know, when gid15 asked for a log, he didn't mean the error stack-trace. Check http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=70898 on how to post a log
from what i understand, after 3383 he can't even start jpcsp, it crashes instantly on start, so there's no way he could make a log because he doesn't get to the point where he can start one.
Yes, it can't even be started. Hopefully, this can be fixed up soon!
And same result as r3432....
I have attempted to fix this issue by restoring the call function without parameters to the strlen native code sequence.
Could you please check if this helped? Thanks!
(01-09-2014, 09:43 PM)Hykem Wrote: [ -> ]I have attempted to fix this issue by restoring the call function without parameters to the strlen native code sequence.

The same log still appear no matter how I tried.....Sad
Works for me again now. You tried a clean install?
(01-10-2014, 06:02 AM)Blacktownclassic Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2014, 09:43 PM)Hykem Wrote: [ -> ]I have attempted to fix this issue by restoring the call function without parameters to the strlen native code sequence.

I still could not find any log file in your previous posts. Could you post a complete log (see my signature). Thanks.
(01-10-2014, 06:02 AM)Blacktownclassic Wrote: [ -> ]

Like legend80 stated, could you please try with a clean install (download the latest version from the buildbot and test it)? Thanks!
(01-10-2014, 09:26 AM)gid15 Wrote: [ -> ]I still could not find any log file in your previous posts. Could you post a complete log (see my signature). Thanks.
from what i understand, he can't. the emulator crashes right after starting it, with that error message. he doesn't even get to load any game, so he can't start logging.
Pages: 1 2 3 4