EmuNewz Network

Full Version: question about delay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi :l
first gz for the work done
btw there is a hard flood on the old forum, mb u should check this.. or not if you dont care :l

my question/problem is i tried to launch pong, it works, but when i move there is like a 2 second delay. is this normal due to "slow" java ? or maybe this is due to my computer ?

i have read the faq and searched out for answer with no success so i ask here :l ty
i really think this is due to java now, at least this is not my computer Smile
Its a problem related to r1670. Try with r1669
ok, thx for your answer , i go try it Smile
only 0.5sec delay now, so its good for pong
(07-14-2010, 01:10 PM)hapower Wrote: [ -> ]ok, thx for your answer , i go try it Smile
only 0.5sec delay now, so its good for pong
This problem should be fixed in r1681. Could you try again?
i will try it right now Smile
but im affraid my computer is not a "reference" for make test cause my comp is noob :-(
ok, i just tried and its like there is 0 delay in pong, gj :y
hi again, i up my topic for say a thing about delay

i will speak about a commercial game, so first i precise that i have a psp with game like patapon, crisis core (both clear Dodgy ), age of zombies, etc.

so, with the fix of this topic, pong is near perfect (no delay), but with a basic "playable" game, like age of zombies for example, delay is still here (about 2sec) + in the first wave of zombies, fps go mass down => unplayable.
tried the last build version.
So i wonder if this is because my pc sucks, or because there is something left to fix concerning the delay.