EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Keyboard not Functioning in JPCSP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
uhhh, i was playing my game "AKB48: 1/149 Renai Sousenkyo" & i can't seem to let the controls work out on the keyboard... i tried using another keyboard but still i have no luck with it... x(

i tried playing with older build/version of JPCSP & i can seem to get the keyboard work... x( only in the newer versions of JPCSP... x(

i'm using r3188 BTW, if that helps... x(
(05-31-2013, 05:45 PM)kusanagiyui Wrote: [ -> ]uhhh, i was playing my game "AKB48: 1/149 Renai Sousenkyo" & i can't seem to let the controls work out on the keyboard... i tried using another keyboard but still i have no luck with it... x(

i tried playing with older build/version of JPCSP & i can seem to get the keyboard work... x( only in the newer versions of JPCSP... x(

i'm using r3188 BTW, if that helps... x(
I fixed an issue with the controls support in r3191. Does it help for this game?
If not, it would be very useful if you could identify which revision broke the game.

Thank you!
the controls are now fine! Smile but it seems that i'm stuck at the loading screen now... x( it's not freezing... it just wont stop loading...

Edit: oh, it seems like i fixed it with experimenting... lol! i removed my old save files on the SAVEDATA folder & it loaded up! Smile)

THANKS A LOT MAN! Big GrinD