EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Graphic Card Out of Date Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, so I was just playing the Emu with Final Fantasy 7; Crisis Core no problems earlier. Then it was starting to slow down and becoming glitchy, so I stopped playing the game for a few hours.

I try to open up the game to play some more of the only game I have in the emulator, and now it's telling me that my graphic card is out of date, and that I need to either update it or fix the options settings to play the game.

I went and fixed the option settings, but I'm still having the issue. I know my graphics card isn't out of date, since it was just playing the game earlier.

I'm running Windows 7 64x with the 64x JPCSP.
Game is Final Fantasy 7; Crisis Core
Graphics is Intel G45/G43 Express Chipset
I have at least 6gb of ram
(05-06-2013, 06:41 AM)tikibomber Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, so I was just playing the Emu with Final Fantasy 7; Crisis Core no problems earlier. Then it was starting to slow down and becoming glitchy, so I stopped playing the game for a few hours.

I try to open up the game to play some more of the only game I have in the emulator, and now it's telling me that my graphic card is out of date, and that I need to either update it or fix the options settings to play the game.

I went and fixed the option settings, but I'm still having the issue. I know my graphics card isn't out of date, since it was just playing the game earlier.

I'm running Windows 7 64x with the 64x JPCSP.
Game is Final Fantasy 7; Crisis Core
Graphics is Intel G45/G43 Express Chipset
I have at least 6gb of ram
This problem can be resolved by re installing the gpu driver.