EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Savedata window & snapshots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm new here, but I'll appreciate your help Shy:

On older versions of JPCSP, save/load showed up as a separate window, but when I downloaded the latest automated version (as I needed the clock speed function), I found save/load implemented in the screen, but the big problem is, it's either distorted or invisible (I know it's not a crush as if I pressed the appropriate button it worksHuh).
So is there a way to fix it? Either to change a setting to make the distortion go away or or to transfer file/folder from the old version to the new one to revert to save/load pop-up window function ( actually that's what I preferSmile ) By the way, related to this issue, I see a transparent shadow on my gameplay screen saying 2% completion, showing up not short after I loaded my save file "blindly", I think it's the amount of how much I played so far

Also one more thing, is there a way to correct the error happens while saving/loading snapshots? Sometimes snapshot isn't the last I made, and many times snapshot refuses to load & freezes the whole emulator...
I need help pleaseConfused
snapshots have been broken for a while now
(05-03-2013, 10:12 AM)nash67 Wrote: [ -> ]snapshots have been broken for a while now

I don't mind an old version that can do it, I'm a total-loser without snapshotsBlush