EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Battle Robot Damashii (PlayStation Store PSP) -NPJH50720
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Report by from my friend

raise java.nio.BufferOverflowException

Attach 2984 log
(02-16-2013, 11:30 AM)sum2012 Wrote: [ -> ]Report by from my friend

Attach 2984 log

Tell him to try to disable shaders or vertex cache.. It happened to me in Dante's Inferno and i think Shaders are problem.. Cuz when i turned them off game started workin' again. Smile Tell him first to try with default settings (everything off), and if game work then he should try some settings. Smile Shaders or Vertex cache are surely causing that problem, belive me.
Thanks,I have told him (in offline mode)
(02-19-2013, 06:44 PM)srdjan045 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2013, 11:30 AM)sum2012 Wrote: [ -> ]Report by from my friend

Attach 2984 log

Tell him to try to disable shaders or vertex cache.. It happened to me in Dante's Inferno and i think Shaders are problem.. Cuz when i turned them off game started workin' again. Smile Tell him first to try with default settings (everything off), and if game work then he should try some settings. Smile Shaders or Vertex cache are surely causing that problem, belive me.

Now he has some grpahic probrem
Can't be helped I think, use shader have to be activated to fix that (Artdink's Macross Frontier series have similar graphics bug).

Might want to try to use shader and not vertex cache instead.
This should be moved to playable game IMHO, it's fully playable (so far) as every other Artdink's mecha games, albeit EXTREMELY slow, as always.

And yes, enabling shader do fix that textureless issue.
Moved to playable