EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Another Mono Atrac3+ Decoder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(02-14-2013, 10:54 AM)hyakki Wrote: [ -> ]yeah modifying jpcsp to use 2 ch all the time fixes the high pitch in the mono files, (I also tried to make ffmpeg convert the mono wav to stereo and unfortunately it still plays wrong), so currently the only way is to modify the source like freefive mentioned, then it works pretty good, I would use his DecodeAudio.bat commands too since it falls back to the default decoder if something goes wrong (for example decoding video audio)...

tested with hexyz force , wild arms xf, mono audio is working great.

do you know if the person who made this program released the source code?

However,using 2 ch all the time is not always true,like <Digimon adventure>,this game should use 1 ch
Can anyone please upload modified jpcsp version which can play these sounds normally ?
Because like serio said, editing java code is beyond most people's abilities Smile
r2984 with the line changed, jar only.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?onecy22k0e5jxg1
I have created a version to use this decoder by editing jpcsp,can download
pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=250732&uk=4212877011

I use this decoder by exec(),some games like <Digimon adventure> ,please use v2
pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=250733&uk=4212877011

someone who are interested in can see detail in my blog
http://hi.baidu.com/littleshenwei/item/8...86b7326370
I googled "Cooleyes" and found some codes, but no source code of Atrac3plus2wav.exe.Sad
Found a problem when using this decoder with Jpcsp.
Tested with Summon night 4.
Some mono at3+ files have same file sizes and hash codes, and that makes Jpcsp play the wrong wav file.

For example, when A speaks "abc," a decoded wav file, Atrac-0000D8F4-08A564C0.wav is played.
But when B speaks "xyz", the file ought to be decoded and played has exactly the same size and hash code of the one already played when A spoke
then Jpcsp just plays the Atrac-0000D8F4-08A564C0.wav file, namely A's speaking "abc", not B's speaking "xyz"

So maybe we need to change the naming scheme of jpcsp to be more complex or precise?
yeah, i had that problem in ikkitousen too. maybe using an md5 hash for the sounds would help.
(02-17-2013, 02:03 PM)serio Wrote: [ -> ]yeah, i had that problem in ikkitousen too. maybe using an md5 hash for the sounds would help.
Yeah, in the version in 14L,I have do some works to avoid this problem,please test with it.Smile
This is good. :D
part which becomes a sometimes different sound needs to be improved.

WAV and OMA, Auto Cleaner for RAM disk *use for Debug or experiment [attachment=12876]

2files copy to <jpcsp>\lib\windows-amd64

### DecodeAudio.bat ###
@echo off
setlocal
cls
del %2
echo %date%%time% %1 %2 >> at3p_decode.log
lib\windows-amd64\atrac3plus2wav.exe %1
echo at3p2_return_msg_%ERRORLEVEL% >> at3p_decode.log
move %1.wav %2
IF NOT EXIST "%2" ( lib\windows-amd64\HIMDRender.exe -e -i %1 -o %2 )
copy lib\windows-amd64\clean_tmp.txt %~d1%~p1\clean_tmp.bat
%~d1
cd %~p1
start /MIN /B /LOW clean_tmp.bat
endlocal
exit
#########

### clean_tmp.txt ###
@echo off
cls
ping localhost -m 110 > nul
for /f "skip=5" %%F in ('dir /b /o:d *.wav') do del %%F
for /f "skip=2" %%F in ('dir /b /o:d *.oma') do del %%F
exit
#########
(02-14-2013, 01:36 PM)shenweip Wrote: [ -> ]I use this decoder by exec(),some games like <Digimon adventure> ,please use v2
pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=250733&uk=4212877011

Thanks. Big Grin
So far it works fine, but some songs (namely Brave Heart - the digivoltuon music - and Devimon's boss battle song) won't loop - though this is something that I should be saying in the game's thread. xD
Also some of the cutscenes' audio are swapped (AtlurKabuterimon's digivolution has WereGarurumon's audio; the opposite doesn't happen though).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7