EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Programs that can be used along side mulitplayer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I heard this program emulates lan like networks for games such as minecraft and I was wondering if it would work here for multiplayer games? I haven't tested it but I'll give it a try if no one here has the program ether. The only multiplayer game I have at the moment that runs decent is Kingdom Hearts BBS. So you would have to have that. Its the US version of course since I can't buy final mix.

----------------
So I've played around with it and haven't gotten it to work. They just wont see each other. I will try tunngle and see if that's any better later. I wanna ask if their is any homebrew that I could use to test multiplayer out much faster then KHBBS.

----
Its a no on tunngle. I figured since I could play using a lan line that a program that kinda emulates one would give the same outcome.
try the instructions written here, although i haven't tried it..
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=82023
I've tried those methods and they've work for same pc and real lan connection but not with an emulated one. I don't know a thing about java coding so I can't do much from here on. At least I can't think of anything else.
have you managed to play in the mirage arena using two players??
i've tried the same pc method & i did see the other player in the arena but when i was about to start the event it just stopped.. & nothing happened..
Same for me. Just get a lost connection error when I start it. I can trade D-links but that's about it.