EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Worked with me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was downloading JPCSP just to see how it looked like.
but when i was trying to find i good small game i remembered about the kingdom hearts BBS and
and wanted to try it on
somehow it worked a bit then stoped
i played about 10 minutes of the tutorial with no problems(if i try now it'll run again with the same problem)

Now i want to ask:
1-Is this OK?
2-Is there a way to fix this?
3-If yes, what should i do?
(06-14-2010, 11:12 PM)griteras Wrote: [ -> ]I was downloading JPCSP just to see how it looked like.
but when i was trying to find i good small game i remembered about the kingdom hearts BBS and
and wanted to try it on
somehow it worked a bit then stoped
i played about 10 minutes of the tutorial with no problems(if i try now it'll run again with the same problem)

Now i want to ask:
1-Is this OK?
2-Is there a way to fix this?
3-If yes, what should i do?

Is this game encrypted? How well does it work? Could you post some screenshot and compatibility options plz? What svn build are you using? You need to go into more detail or we wont be able to help you!
well, using this topic.
I managed to get BBS to not show the boot.ini error, instead if gave me a message about 2 files to decrypt.

image here, since the img tag doesn´t allow the image to show

I don´t know if you guys knew about it, but im just posting since I managed to pass that error.
dude waht options you picked
Please, tell us more.
Here is the thread in the Games discussion:
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=2001