EmuNewz Network

Full Version: How come the controls don't work for FF Crisis Core?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am at the title screen where it says "New Game" or "Continue" but I tried pressing X, up, down, and start but nothing happens. How come the controls are not working.

Everything works except for the controls.
I am using rev1451.
the fact tht it says new and continue means it worked once to show that screen
try using a much newer rev ie. r1537 using the settings mentioned in the crisis core thread (1st post)
Okay. So I dowloaded the rev1537 and I followed the instructions in the crisis core thread exactly. Still the controls are not working. Is it because the emulator only works for the US version? I have the Japanese version.
(06-04-2010, 09:22 PM)sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Okay. So I dowloaded the rev1537 and I followed the instructions in the crisis core thread exactly. Still the controls are not working. Is it because the emulator only works for the US version? I have the Japanese version.

Try going to Options->Settings->Controls (it's the last tab). Reassign every key to the ones you want, then restart the emulator.
Also, be sure to click in the screen a couple of times to be sure it gets focused.