EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Does not read my isos!! [PLEASE]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good afternoon guys!

I'm trying to open my isos and I can not ...

I've put the iso in the right folder and is the latest version of the software ... but it does not come ...

[Image: semttulo1ew.gif]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Pleassee i really need help :// Heart

Where's the black background? D:
Turn off AA
What has AA got to do with anything? I think the real culprit here is that Yu-Gi-Oh games are not really supported or playable as of this writing moment. I am 100% sure that if you try any of the other games that are enlisted as playable they should load up just fine.

In other words: always check to see if the game is supported before you make posts about it not working.
(10-19-2011, 04:16 PM)LeaT Wrote: [ -> ]What has AA got to do with anything? I think the real culprit here is that Yu-Gi-Oh games are not really supported or playable as of this writing moment. I am 100% sure that if you try any of the other games that are enlisted as playable they should load up just fine.

In other words: always check to see if the game is supported before you make posts about it not working.

Sorry, but..
In other words: VAI TOMAR NO MEIO DO SEU CU

Heart
(10-20-2011, 06:33 PM)brunocaravelas Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2011, 04:16 PM)LeaT Wrote: [ -> ]What has AA got to do with anything? I think the real culprit here is that Yu-Gi-Oh games are not really supported or playable as of this writing moment. I am 100% sure that if you try any of the other games that are enlisted as playable they should load up just fine.

Sorry, but..

Heart

Why the randon hate?

``VAI TOMAR NO MEIO DO SEU CU´´ = will take up your ass ( or something like that, sorry for the traslation)

(11-26-2011, 04:23 PM)LuizPSC Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-20-2011, 06:33 PM)brunocaravelas Wrote: [ -> ]

Sorry, but..

Heart

Why the randon hate?

``VAI TOMAR NO MEIO DO SEU CU´´ = will take up your ass ( or something like that, sorry for the traslation)
Thanks for the translation Luiz but I already used Google translate for it. I am more amused than offended, though. I think maybe I was ultimately a bit too obvious and to the point about checking for game compability than the OP liked Smile