This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danball Senki W - ULJM06096
11125 GUI ERROR ge Waiting too long on an END command, aborting the list PspGeList[id=0x2, status=PSP_GE_LIST_END_REACHED, pc=0x08E6AD84, stall=0x08E15188, cbid=0x0, ended=false, finished=false, paused=true, restarted=false, reset=false]
11136 GUI ERROR ge Waiting too long on an END command, aborting the list PspGeList[id=0x2, status=PSP_GE_LIST_END_REACHED, pc=0x08E6AD84, stall=0x08E15188, cbid=0x0, ended=false, finished=false, paused=true, restarted=false, reset=false]
11147 GUI ERROR ge Waiting too long on an END command, aborting the list PspGeList[id=0x2, status=PSP_GE_LIST_END_REACHED, pc=0x08E6AD84, stall=0x08E15188, cbid=0x0, ended=false, finished=false, paused=true, restarted=false, reset=false]
11158 GUI ERROR ge Waiting too long on an END command, aborting the list PspGeList[id=0x2, status=PSP_GE_LIST_END_REACHED, pc=0x08E6AD84, stall=0x08E15188, cbid=0x0, ended=false, finished=false, paused=true, restarted=false, reset=false]
11169 GUI ERROR ge Waiting too long on an END command, aborting the list PspGeList[id=0x2, status=PSP_GE_LIST_END_REACHED, pc=0x08E6AD84, stall=0x08E15188, cbid=0x0, ended=false, finished=false, paused=true, restarted=false, reset=false]
11180 GUI ERROR ge Waiting too long on an END command, aborting the list PspGeList[id=0x2, status=PSP_GE_LIST_END_REACHED, pc=0x08E15170, stall=0x08E15188, cbid=0x0, ended=false, finished=false, paused=true, restarted=false, reset=false]
11181 GUI ERROR ge Aborting current list processing due to too many errors
22383 GUI INFO hle.ThreadManForUser ----------------------------- ThreadMan exit -----------------------------
22414 idle1 ERROR runtime RuntimeContext.jumpCall - Cannot find executable
22416 idle1 ERROR runtime Catched Throwable in RuntimeThread:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot find executable
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.jumpCall(RuntimeContext.java:132)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.jump(RuntimeContext.java:172)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.execWithReturnAddress(RuntimeContext.java:650)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.runThread(RuntimeContext.java:684)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeThread.run(RuntimeThread.java:50)
Please post a complete log file (see my signature). Thanks
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
(10-21-2012, 07:31 PM)gid15 Wrote: Please post a complete log file (see my signature). Thanks

ok!! Answer Thank you

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 10.94 KB / Downloads: 180)
using r 2832
mine is Danball Senki W - NPJH-50618 (from the PlayStation Store)
nothing but a black screen
here is an ALL log

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 708.82 KB / Downloads: 184)
using r 3050
this goes ingame now
can be moved to playable
needs Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory
otherwise the gameplay screen is all messed up
a lot of the developers screens and intros are black screens but the sound and music are playing
software rendering doesn't fix the black screens either
here is an info log and profiler

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   log.zip (Size: 268.76 KB / Downloads: 194)
I've been trying to play this game and it is messed up. Lots of models not shown, voices missing, and as mentioned the GE screen bug, which also resets on saving. If this could be fixed, that'd be great.
psp 
help me please....the game suddenly stop

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 121.39 KB / Downloads: 184)
The game is quite playable. But movie is black screen. Im using mono ATRAC3+ decoder but sometimes battle voice is missing and mostly i have to keep pressing start before battle start and access item function (pause menu) for enabling battle voice, and some voiced event got muted after several battle.
Also, usually after lots of battle or story event, the game freeze. the log says something about "Out of Memory". I tried to increase the XmX size, MaxPermSize, and ResCodeCacheSize, but it still happen sometimes. time to error is extended though.
And finally, the most thing i hated is i cant clear the game. every time i defeat Zeus Killer Droid Form, The Final Boss (I think) with the shape of killer droid and Zeus color frame. Every time after result screen the game freeze. Showing FPS between 30-31. Theres nothing in the log and after i close jpcsp its not even generating some sort of error log (usually does when error cause of out of memory).
Im currently using JPCSP 0.6 r3248. Im using Windows 7 64-bit with Intel i5 1.7 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce GT 635M 2GB. Please help me in any way (such as compatible revision build, or compatible setting, or etc.).
I got my hands on this game after all these years and tried playing it again. But the cutscenes are not playing. Whenever a cutscene comes, the screen goes all black. What's the issue? Any way to solve it?
[/url][url=https://megamodapk.com/nulls-brawl-apk/]nulls brawl