This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about HIMDRENDER
I would like to ask something about the himdrender, for some reasons every branpresto game i tried on the jpcsp (from srw to queen's blade) does have a stutter audio problem just before the voice are played. Time ago a user called Aloud in a post (Dainiji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakaihen [ULJS00379] - Encrypted topic) said that he fixed the problem by editing the source code to skip it (or at least this is what i understood), here is what he wrote:

"Do you see a pause right before playing the voice audio every time?
I think that because jpcsp try to use HIMDRENDER to decode the file but
failure.
I change the source code a bit and skip it.
Now pause gone. "

Basically my question is: Is there an easy way to do this for every svn version released? And if there is, could someone please tell me how to do so? I don't have any knowledge on java or anything else so i apoligize if i'm asking something impossible to do for someone like me.
Uncheck decode audio files with sonic stage, the pause is most likey from trying to decode mono at3+ audio.
and its there for a reason since audio is supposed to play, have you tried the monoat3 tool?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-17-2012, 12:29 AM)hyakki Wrote: Uncheck decode audio files with sonic stage, the pause is most likey from trying to decode mono at3+ audio.
and its there for a reason since audio is supposed to play, have you tried the monoat3 tool?

Thanks for the reply. Unchecking that solve the pause problem, but no bgm or voices are played. I always used the monoat3 tool to play the voices but the pause issue was still present until that guy posted his fix with an attachment containing a file to overwrite the original one of the jpcsp (the one i have uploaded right now). The problem is that i can't use it anymore, since the new svn obviously crash with it.

Attached Files
.zip   ExternalDecoder.zip (Size: 5.13 KB / Downloads: 80)