This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
good to hear that... now all i need is to make the cheats work nyahaha! hopfully the codes i found really work, or else i would have to make one myself...
After doing some test....

Dumbapples Cutscene Stuck/Crash started from r1808 Revision....
On Previous Revision (R1807, R1804 & R1800), it still working...
Although, the Voice Actor started to appear from r1808 Revision....

Here is the Changelog from R1808 Version (gid15@web.de) :
Fixed the MediaEngine to successfully play AT3 tracks after failing to play AT3+ tracks (ME was previously completely disabled after the first AT3+ track).

I hope anyone in this forum tell this problem to jpcsp developer...Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
(10-30-2010, 08:55 AM)cloud101090 Wrote: After doing some test....

Dumbapples Cutscene Stuck/Crash started from r1808 Revision....
On Previous Revision (R1807, R1804 & R1800), it still working...
Although, the Voice Actor started to appear from r1808 Revision....

Here is the Changelog from R1808 Version (gid15@web.de) :
Fixed the MediaEngine to successfully play AT3 tracks after failing to play AT3+ tracks (ME was previously completely disabled after the first AT3+ track).

I hope anyone in this forum tell this problem to jpcsp developer...Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Ahem, they are among us! WinkBig Grin
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
you should post the log when it happens so they can fix it, I'll try to verify myself but im not sure what scene your talking about since there is a few of thoese scenes
(10-30-2010, 01:04 PM)hyakki Wrote: you should post the log when it happens so they can fix it, I'll try to verify myself but im not sure what scene your talking about since there is a few of thoese scenes

It was the Second Cutscene after Arriving on Wutai. Here some Screenshot :
[Image: CC1.jpg]

[Image: CC2.jpg]

Normally, when Angeal explain about "dumbapples", it will start playing the video. (but on r1808 only whitescreen appear instead the video, and then stuck/freeze)
Here is the log (I've set The Log Level to "ERROR", since the other setting break JPCSP ).

My Setting :
JPCSP r1808 + JRE 32 bit
Only Check Vertex Cache

Attached Files
.html   log-error.html (Size: 3.13 KB / Downloads: 122)
(10-30-2010, 02:12 PM)cloud101090 Wrote: Normally, when Angeal explain about "dumbapples", it will start playing the video. (but on r1808 only whitescreen appear instead the video, and then stuck/freeze)
Here is the log (I've set The Log Level to "ERROR", since the other setting break JPCSP ).

My Setting :
JPCSP r1808 + JRE 32 bit
Only Check Vertex Cache
Thanks for the screenshots, they were very helpful, showing a Java "NullPointerException".
Could you try again with r1818?
(10-30-2010, 03:24 PM)gid15 Wrote: Thanks for the screenshots, they were very helpful, showing a Java "NullPointerException".
Could you try again with r1818?

Tested with r1818...
Works like a charm, no stuck/freeze again Cool
Thanks for your fast response Big Grin

I didn't know the developer was among us in this forum Tongue
Time to sleep then...
could someone give me a link to the latest rev? (i guess its 1818) cause im to dumb to find it Confused
(10-30-2010, 09:20 PM)Lyserg Wrote: could someone give me a link to the latest rev? (i guess its 1818) cause im to dumb to find it Confused

Download the latest rev at http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
[Image: 1913820.png]
thx gilatino