This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
(07-17-2010, 08:00 AM)misiek Wrote:
(07-16-2010, 09:15 AM)hyakki Wrote: Pre-Extracting the audio data is now possible!
Good news, I made a batch file to rename most of the at3 files from "XPERT's" Crisis Core extracted names to Jpcsp compatible formatted names.
I was able to compare the sha1 values from both the xpert values and jpcsp values and find the correct filename to use in Jpcsp (and data is accurate since its based on sha1 checksums).

How to use
(Sorry this will only work with the ULUS10366 version of the game)
1. Get "xpert" and the crisis core plugin then extract the crisis core package wait for it to complete.
2. Put the attached bat file in the dir you extracted to (where it has a-lot of files like filexxxxxx.at3) then run the bat file.
after it completes you should have a sub-folder called "Atrac" with a bunch of files like "Atrac-0013C8B4-2F8484BB.at3", if everything went well.
3. Move the whole "Atrac" folder to your jpcsp\tmp\ULUS10336\ directory (but backup your old Atrac folder first!!)

Use your psp or convertie to convert the audio, and you should be good to go with about 90% of the audio decoded about 33 audio files will be left behind i'm not sure if the sha1 values differs or xpert didn't extract some of the audio correctly.
I can do this for other games too (i made a program that can do it on the fly) but i need the JPCSP values, and ill need the source data values

thanks to ZackFair for running my atraclist.bat i posted a few pages back and sending me back the list of the jpcsp values.

Hey there Hyakki

I tried Your solution with Audio and could not get it to work.
you need to decode the audio on your psp, or some other methods here
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=1160

the batch file just copies the at3 files so you don't have to play through the whole game a few times for jpcsp to copy the audio files. anyways they still need to be decoded, and thats more advanced to do, not something i can put into a bat file.

Messages In This Thread
patch ULES01048 - by MaXiMu - 05-26-2010, 01:33 AM
RE: CRISIS COFINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - by hyakki - 07-17-2010, 08:11 AM
other bug detect - by MaXiMu - 03-13-2011, 11:56 AM
RE: other bug detect - by hyakki - 03-16-2011, 08:47 PM
Crisis Core Rendering Issue - by ishraqiyun77 - 03-11-2012, 11:13 PM
RE: Crisis Core Rendering Issue - by ishraqiyun77 - 03-13-2012, 05:55 PM
Frame error? - by isoepic - 04-22-2012, 03:40 PM
crisis core menu problem - by bigal80ak - 05-07-2012, 11:14 PM
Crisis Core Frame Error? - by isoepic - 08-02-2012, 12:19 AM