This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
First of all I want to thank everyone here for the support and help on getting this game running it helped me out a lot. Working pretty good for me excluding a few problems that I can't seem to get around. First being no music (excluding the start menu where you choose new or load game) I had it working the first time I played but the next day when I loaded it up again there was no music in game. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling SonicStage. Even tried installing via the temp folder setup and it hasn't fixed it. The 2nd is a FPS drop rate during combat. Normally I get about 30-40 fps but when in combat it drops to about 20. It doesn't happen in every battle but the majority.
Setting I have on currently are.

Video
Use vertex cache
Use shaders (experimental)
Use a Geometry Shader for 2D rendering (only relevant when using shaders)
Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory
Enable dynamic shader generation (only relevant when using shaders rec for AMD/ATI)

Media
Use Media Engine (Works only with 32bit JPCSP)
Decode audio files with sonic stage (you must have ss installed for this to work)
Use non-native fonts from flash0 folder

Compiler
Use compiler (dynarec)
50 Maximum method size

Messages In This Thread
patch ULES01048 - by MaXiMu - 05-26-2010, 01:33 AM
other bug detect - by MaXiMu - 03-13-2011, 11:56 AM
RE: other bug detect - by hyakki - 03-16-2011, 08:47 PM
RE: CRISIS CORE:FINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - by Velosis - 10-06-2011, 09:29 AM
Crisis Core Rendering Issue - by ishraqiyun77 - 03-11-2012, 11:13 PM
RE: Crisis Core Rendering Issue - by ishraqiyun77 - 03-13-2012, 05:55 PM
Frame error? - by isoepic - 04-22-2012, 03:40 PM
crisis core menu problem - by bigal80ak - 05-07-2012, 11:14 PM
Crisis Core Frame Error? - by isoepic - 08-02-2012, 12:19 AM