This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
(05-15-2010, 10:05 PM)WaKKa Wrote:
(05-15-2010, 08:02 AM)Witcher Wrote:
(05-14-2010, 10:50 PM)WaKKa Wrote: According to you why I don't see (and I don't hear...) the start video where I can select New game or Continue? Please...I don't know what I could do, the options selected are the same in the first post
Well,you should see video if you have selected same options as in first post (but don't use fake Mpeg screen,if you are already using media engine).If you still see black screen,after the FF7 logo dissapears,hold X button (S on keyboard by default) until new game and load game appears.
You was right, thank you very much! Smile Now it's work (again) but...the first video is very slow and the audio doesn't work. Is there a way to do the video faster and can hear the sound? (In theory, I should hear the "click" when I select New Game or Continue, isn't it? In the windows version it is).
Then, the first video after New Game doesn't start but I can set Pause anyway. Advides, please?

PS: sorry for my english not correct Sad

Np buddy Smile
About audio-there is a way to add it:
1.-you can add audio files(with special name)next to movie files in tmp folder(and then audio will play along with video)-this is only for cutscenes(movies).
2.-and,you can decode ingame sound(such as voices,music...) on your psp and then transfer it back on PC.
For instructions,check previous pages,Hyakki posted some instructions on that topic.
Maybe the next version of Jpcsp will have audio support,who knows,maybe Hyakki comes up with something...our's is to wait and see Smile
(05-15-2010, 09:31 PM)theball Wrote: It's normal, if you doesn't begin a game before the end of the video, the game begins another times until you take your choice.

Hmm,but still it ain't right,i don't have that problem.When my video reaches the end,screen focuses on this picture,with feathers falling around Big Grin

Attached Files
.bmp   crisis core.bmp (Size: 497.58 KB / Downloads: 113)

Messages In This Thread
RE: CRISIS COFINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - by Witcher - 05-16-2010, 12:05 AM
patch ULES01048 - by MaXiMu - 05-26-2010, 01:33 AM
other bug detect - by MaXiMu - 03-13-2011, 11:56 AM
RE: other bug detect - by hyakki - 03-16-2011, 08:47 PM
Crisis Core Rendering Issue - by ishraqiyun77 - 03-11-2012, 11:13 PM
RE: Crisis Core Rendering Issue - by ishraqiyun77 - 03-13-2012, 05:55 PM
Frame error? - by isoepic - 04-22-2012, 03:40 PM
crisis core menu problem - by bigal80ak - 05-07-2012, 11:14 PM
Crisis Core Frame Error? - by isoepic - 08-02-2012, 12:19 AM