This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
(05-07-2010, 08:10 PM)corvenik Wrote:
(05-07-2010, 08:04 PM)hyakki Wrote: yea i know the movies are dumped on the fly now, but really im trying to do at3, still have a issue with the third part of the filename..

anyways i figured out how to convert video audio with the pc (i had to write a little program to interact with another program) currently i'm testing corvenik since you have sonicstage installed would you like to test?

ok, just tell me what to do Big Grin

corvenik check your pm.
steps to decode video audio.
1. You must have Sonic Stage(or even just the codecs ax files registered , and that includes the wav writer), its probably more easy just to install since it installs all that automatic.
2. Copy the files i sent you "cmd file & tools folder" to jpcsp\tmp
3. run the cmd file & my program will automate the task for every movie file in all the dirs.
4. since PCM are large files make sure you have a few gigs free. (its about 800~ megs in pcm files for all the videos)
(this file is alpha very limited testing has been done, right now it will output a PCM file , later if jpcsp allows other formats i can easily convert it to flaac/mp3/aac ..etc)

himcmd.exe is my program let me know of any issues you have, the other programs i cant help you with but they should work ^^, so far i got the total conversion process down to 3 files ^^ (besides for sonic stage, but there isnt anything i can do about that since sony owns the format :p).

btw this is why i was working on videos from the pkg , since if jpcsp did it you would still need to go through it twice since first decode = no audio , then manually convert - second playthrough audio ..etc (where if i got them out of the pkg file its just convert audio - run - initial video has sound on all videos. so now if i can do at3 i can do them too and the whole game would be complete, then i could write guides and release the program for everyone.)

also if anyone knows how to calculate the third value (outside of java) for the .at3 filename let me know, i tried everything from hashcode, hex, float , int .. I couldn't get the value...so i hope its not a java only function..

hykem great job on r1510, subtitles / menus /ext audio works, videos play pretty smooth, this is a good revision.

as you mentioned i get the choppy playback when using extaudio.wav.
audio files are
pcm_s16le, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16
(PCM signed 16bit)
(u-law, a-law wav formats playback are almost decent, but with PCM audio sounds really choppy also really out of sync ^^)

sample video here (wav PCM audio)
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=PN7VFJOE

sample video here (wav U-Law audio)
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=D3JP2TGC

(anyways this is good just need to find a format that can work the best with jpcsp and can keep sync with the video, using 'u-law' was almost perfect so might maybe a few more tweaks and it should be perfect)
i can post a sample wav if you want.

Messages In This Thread
RE: CRISIS COFINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - by hyakki - 05-07-2010, 08:39 PM
patch ULES01048 - by MaXiMu - 05-26-2010, 01:33 AM
other bug detect - by MaXiMu - 03-13-2011, 11:56 AM
RE: other bug detect - by hyakki - 03-16-2011, 08:47 PM
Crisis Core Rendering Issue - by ishraqiyun77 - 03-11-2012, 11:13 PM
RE: Crisis Core Rendering Issue - by ishraqiyun77 - 03-13-2012, 05:55 PM
Frame error? - by isoepic - 04-22-2012, 03:40 PM
crisis core menu problem - by bigal80ak - 05-07-2012, 11:14 PM
Crisis Core Frame Error? - by isoepic - 08-02-2012, 12:19 AM