This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
(05-06-2010, 06:19 PM)Hykem Wrote: --
@noir:
Did you use raw audio streams (from PSP decoding) or other converted format?
--

working good so far but your right have to move window so you can see the bg menus, not a big deal though Smile.

since this is off-topic, its not a priority.
as for video & audio,i have the pcm decoded audio ..if i keep it the normal decoded .raw name jpcsp will lock (i think the normal movie playback detects it) , so what i tried doing is make a mkv container with both video and audio (it works in rev r1506)(rename mkv to pmf then attrib +r), but after that rev it got jerky playback, if i made the container with just video it works just like the pmf so its something when there is audio.,

anyways i'm just messing around trying different methods.

(05-06-2010, 07:17 PM)destinyxxx Wrote: in pcsx2 emulator is speedhack ,and game speed is high maybe on new rev.JPCSP adds speedhack... or something like this
pcsx2 has been in development for a very long time 6+ years when it was only 1-2 year old it could only run games at 0.01 fps, 2~3 years old 7-11 fps, emulators take a long time.
pcsx2 is also a different programing language c++ so there is alot of flexibility. and usually the pcsx2 speedhacks just take cycles away from something like the emotion engine.

JPCSP isn't even near that state yet, it still isn't even fully compatible with half the tested games yet, so any kind of speedhack if they knew of any would just break compatibly even more, and cause more confusion.

(05-06-2010, 09:05 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: Hey hyakki, I noticed that GE graphics arent in your settings list. Is it better not to you them or what? And what does the VM Size do? Does it affect the emulator at all? I also noticed that when I use the launcher to start the emulator, then close it, the game feels somewhat smoother.

thanks for noticing i'll add it, as optional. VM stands for virtual machine something java needs to run JPCSP, so creating a 1024M vm would take 1 Gig of your system ram.

I'm not overly familiar with java but i think java vm creates almost like a sandbox environment (or virtual os) so the bigger the vm the more memory it has to work with

Messages In This Thread
RE: CRISIS COFINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - by hyakki - 05-06-2010, 09:47 PM
patch ULES01048 - by MaXiMu - 05-26-2010, 01:33 AM
other bug detect - by MaXiMu - 03-13-2011, 11:56 AM
RE: other bug detect - by hyakki - 03-16-2011, 08:47 PM
Crisis Core Rendering Issue - by ishraqiyun77 - 03-11-2012, 11:13 PM
RE: Crisis Core Rendering Issue - by ishraqiyun77 - 03-13-2012, 05:55 PM
Frame error? - by isoepic - 04-22-2012, 03:40 PM
crisis core menu problem - by bigal80ak - 05-07-2012, 11:14 PM
Crisis Core Frame Error? - by isoepic - 08-02-2012, 12:19 AM