This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
(05-04-2010, 07:19 PM)Hykem Wrote: I've done some reworking in r1508.
Since there's still a lot of testing to do with the Media Engine, the video playback will now display in a separate JFrame so it won't interfere with the emulator. Plus, it's useful to have a better perspective of the video dimensions and it's easier to take screenshots from.

Also, I've added a step by step decoding method which is now being used in sceMpeg. This way, the emulator keeps running (just like it would with the faked MPEG video), but at the same time, the video will play on a new window. You can easily close this window, skip and pause the video in the emulator.

There's still a small bug that occurs if you start JPCSP using the Media Engine right away (no video dumping before). So, load the game with only "faked MPEG" and let it reach the video sequence. This is required so the file is created, even if it's almost empty (Xuggler has some issues with detecting files). You don't need to wait for the 100%, just restart and turn the Media Engine on. This time it will dump the rest of the video and play it at the same time. Wink

also slightly off topic but when the movie container has (decoded) audio in it i get really rough playback
this didn't happen in r1506 (see video, playback was pretty smooth) (did something change with audio?)
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=026LXTE3

with the standard PMF files it plays fine though , just something when there is audio..

but other then that its looking pretty good, maybe need to reposition the pop-up window so it matches jpcsp, it still has the new game bug but my guess would be maybe it needs a slight delay starting the media engine so it can close down the first video (menu) and then go on to play the second video (new game)

Messages In This Thread
RE: CRISIS COFINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - by hyakki - 05-04-2010, 10:14 PM
patch ULES01048 - by MaXiMu - 05-26-2010, 01:33 AM
other bug detect - by MaXiMu - 03-13-2011, 11:56 AM
RE: other bug detect - by hyakki - 03-16-2011, 08:47 PM
Crisis Core Rendering Issue - by ishraqiyun77 - 03-11-2012, 11:13 PM
RE: Crisis Core Rendering Issue - by ishraqiyun77 - 03-13-2012, 05:55 PM
Frame error? - by isoepic - 04-22-2012, 03:40 PM
crisis core menu problem - by bigal80ak - 05-07-2012, 11:14 PM
Crisis Core Frame Error? - by isoepic - 08-02-2012, 12:19 AM