This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
(08-06-2011, 10:32 PM)polainas Wrote: Thanks for replying

The problem is I did use those configurations and I did try different versions of the emulator using different versions of java (both jre and jdk, both versions 6 and 7 and both versions x64 and x86). The game runs most of the time (except for the 64 bits emulator).
The problem is it completly freezes whenever I try to save the game or accept a mission. Im not sure if this is a game related problem only (because it crashes on missions aswell). Also, when I get the option to start a new game or load, if I choose Load, it will properly open the window for savegames, the same I suppose should open when I try to save.

Tks

it runs without freezing on 32 bit though? if so. i'd just stick with 32 bit. i cant even get 64 bit to load the UMD on my pc. i've beaten the game with version 2255 32 bit for windows with two issues. the sephiroth fight, odin was summoned and that froze the game. and right at the end of the game when i beat the final boss it froze. not sure if that randomly happened or not. i beat the game in one sitting. lol. didnt test too much out when it froze, just reloaded the save. if you still have the issue, with 32 bit, i'd re install and download everything you've gotten that works in conjunction to making the game work. best of luck, if you have any more questions i'll check back from time to time. im still also kind of new to the emulator business. just started less than a week ago. another suggestion which is time consuming, is try a setting you havent used, in configuration. and maybe try it with settings that are and arent used in hyakki's preset configuration. sometimes trial and error are the only things you can do with emulators. hope this helps!

Messages In This Thread
patch ULES01048 - by MaXiMu - 05-26-2010, 01:33 AM
other bug detect - by MaXiMu - 03-13-2011, 11:56 AM
RE: other bug detect - by hyakki - 03-16-2011, 08:47 PM
RE: CRISIS COFINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - by buhfrog - 08-06-2011, 11:23 PM
Crisis Core Rendering Issue - by ishraqiyun77 - 03-11-2012, 11:13 PM
RE: Crisis Core Rendering Issue - by ishraqiyun77 - 03-13-2012, 05:55 PM
Frame error? - by isoepic - 04-22-2012, 03:40 PM
crisis core menu problem - by bigal80ak - 05-07-2012, 11:14 PM
Crisis Core Frame Error? - by isoepic - 08-02-2012, 12:19 AM