This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
Hey, I have crisis core running almost 100% flawlessly. on r3129. (I actually already beat the game once on hard mode, because its perfectly playable)

There is one issue that has plagued me though. I have done TONS of research....
Every video cut-scene has this audio de-sync that kills me. I need the audio to sync up perfectly because I plan on doing another entire game run through, and I would like to have to the entire game documented during the run.

It always occurs at a set duration into the video, and if its a really long video it can happen multiple times...

For example, whenever i watch the intro GC to crisis core, it ALWAYS happens when Zack first gets fired at. The sound loops for about half a second, and then it continues, but out of sync by that half second.

After looking through a ton of threads, I think the best option may be to try an older revision that is known to work, the only problem is that all the revisions earlier than r3000 appear to be taken down.

If anyone has any suggestions to fix this problem, it would be greatly appreciated.

P.S.- I already tried turning off and on all of the "GE graphics" settings, and changing the compiler cache from 50, to 100, to 500, and 3000... and many other things.. =( EDIT- I have tried.... like 6 different revisions now, ranging from 1700 to the very latest... . I am starting to think my audio issue has something to do with sonic stage.

(05-03-2013, 02:18 PM)philly Wrote: Hi guys,

1. I've got the game running, installed sonic stage and it played with sound for the past 2 days.
But for some reason just then the sound faded and it's just silence. Is there a way to fix this? I reloaded the game and the same thing happened.

2. When loading a saved game file I find I have to select it quickly or my pc will freeze on me, what's the deal with that?

Any help at all will be appreciated. Thanks!

N.B pc specs are:
  • Windows 7 64 bit
  • Quad Core @ 2.66 GHz
  • 4 GB ram
  • Nvidia GeForce 9800 GTX/9800 GTX+

And now...my save file has been deleted Sad
I'm so confused.

Dude, I recently got that issue fixed.
In JPCSP Launcher,
Under BASIC
System Profile: CPU4.1+ = 4GB+ RAM
Garbage Collecter: ConcMarkSweep

Under ADVANCED
-XX:UseSSE : 4

(The above settings are specific to the CPU type of my computer, and may need to be adjusted if you aren't using an i5, with 4+ RAM)

Also, I found that with the "Save GE screen to textures" setting is off, it will very likely crash on the save/load screen.

Messages In This Thread
patch ULES01048 - by MaXiMu - 05-26-2010, 01:33 AM
other bug detect - by MaXiMu - 03-13-2011, 11:56 AM
RE: other bug detect - by hyakki - 03-16-2011, 08:47 PM
RE: CRISIS CORE:FINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - by zeropass - 05-17-2013, 10:16 PM
Crisis Core Rendering Issue - by ishraqiyun77 - 03-11-2012, 11:13 PM
RE: Crisis Core Rendering Issue - by ishraqiyun77 - 03-13-2012, 05:55 PM
Frame error? - by isoepic - 04-22-2012, 03:40 PM
crisis core menu problem - by bigal80ak - 05-07-2012, 11:14 PM
Crisis Core Frame Error? - by isoepic - 08-02-2012, 12:19 AM