This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
Hi, before I begin, I'd first like to say that this is my first time using any kind of emulator and I have next to no idea what I'm doing or what I'm supposed to do.

LONG STORY VERSION:
Okay, so I downloaded JPCSP and tried to play Crisis Core on it. First thing is the Square Enix logo appears then I get static. There are numbers running at the top of the screen with a percentage mark to show how much progress was being made. At the bottom were the words 'This is a faked MPEG video.'

Is that normal?

So I wait and at around 70% the option to start or load a game appears. I waited till it was 100% but then it restarted and went back to the Square Enix page. This second time around I selected 'New Game' and 'Normal mode' before it reached 100% (I can hear the sound effects).

So the same thing happens. I get more static and different numbers running on top of the screen with the percentage progress thing and 'This is a faked MPEG video' in the corner. This time, I can see the dialogue font (just the font) running at the bottom. I still have the static, no sound and the percentage not full yet. When it does reach 100%, static fades and I get this:

[Image: ULUS10336-Shot-0.png]

And it froze there. No dialogue, no movement, no sound. I have no idea what to do.

SHORT STORY VERSION:
When I run the game, I get static but can see the dialogue font. There's a percentage progress thing at the top of the screen. Then the static goes away when it reaches 100% and I'm shown that picture. It freezes there. What am I supposed to do?

Please help!

Messages In This Thread
patch ULES01048 - by MaXiMu - 05-26-2010, 01:33 AM
other bug detect - by MaXiMu - 03-13-2011, 11:56 AM
RE: other bug detect - by hyakki - 03-16-2011, 08:47 PM
RE: CRISIS CORE:FINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - by TenyumeKasumi - 04-02-2011, 01:33 PM
Crisis Core Rendering Issue - by ishraqiyun77 - 03-11-2012, 11:13 PM
RE: Crisis Core Rendering Issue - by ishraqiyun77 - 03-13-2012, 05:55 PM
Frame error? - by isoepic - 04-22-2012, 03:40 PM
crisis core menu problem - by bigal80ak - 05-07-2012, 11:14 PM
Crisis Core Frame Error? - by isoepic - 08-02-2012, 12:19 AM