This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
im gonna test r1819's stability, so far r1807 is the most stable in terms of gameplay, not much slowdown compared to r1817.
new video i made
(Warning might contain spoilers, but its really not very far into the game)
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=EGV84E3U
I'm having a problem with having sound effects (like footsteps), but no voices or BGM. I know there are voices & BGM in the scenes where I don't have any... like the beginning, since I've seen parts of the videos with the voices/bgm present. I believe it says in the first post there's no voices but from going through some of these posts, did that change? I'm so confused.

I know nothing about this. I just really wanted to play this game and this was the only emulator that even began to work for me.

I've gone through the thread and tried several builds with no luck in getting voices+bgm. Can someone tell me what build might work? Or what I may need to do? Is that even possible or did I just misunderstand?

I'm using win xp pro, 32bt. My dual core has plenty 'umph' to handle this and I've updated my java runtime environment. I'm pulling my hair out here. lol.
look here
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=1160
Your contributions to this forum are so thorough. You're amazing. Thank you~
WHERE DO I GET THE GAME?
(11-05-2010, 02:12 PM)Rickman Wrote: WHERE DO I GET THE GAME?

1.Get some money
2.Go to amazon.com
3.Search Crisis Core
4.Buy the darn game!
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

THANKS Big Grin
r1825 is quite stable with the game, although some videos tend to play over again and sometimes overlaps another video, but overall is fine.
(11-01-2010, 10:55 AM)hyakki Wrote: new video i made
(Warning might contain spoilers, but its really not very far into the game)
Does the video (e.g. sound cracks) run smoother on r1828?