This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
(10-21-2010, 08:20 PM)rds0616 Wrote: Can someone please just give me the files i need to enable the voices and music in FF7?

I think thats illegal or at least against the rules. Just decrypt them using hyakki's converter and follow the instructions here. http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=1160
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

also use jpcsp r1795+ voices and audio work better in these revisions
still cant play BGMs and some voice audios while ingame, got a lot of .decode files now at atrac but i only get movie and some scene audios. using r1812.
(10-27-2010, 04:10 AM)ukiyaejl Wrote: still cant play BGMs and some voice audios while ingame, got a lot of .decode files now at atrac but i only get movie and some scene audios. using r1812.

just tested myself in r1812 audio works fine. depeneding on how you used convertie you should either have 1500+- files (if you unchecked 'at3+') or 100+- files (if you checked 'at3+' and 'delete' options) including decoded in the Atrac folder.
if you left convertie default then it will only do the atrac+ files (BGM in this case) and jpcsp will handle the voice files

also make sure your game ID is correct it should be ULUS10336 for the US version of the game, if you have another version the folder should be named for your game ID.
yeah i did what you instructed, and the game ID is the same. Ive had movies with audio already, but the BGMs, battle sounds, conversations outside movie scenes dont have audio.

i tried the default setting first, then i ran convertie again with at3+ and delete unchecked, i checked the atrac folder and got a lot more at3.decode files, but still not much difference. FYI i didnt use my psp to decode the audios, i used the 2nd method which involved using xpert2 and rename.
(10-20-2010, 03:46 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(10-20-2010, 06:00 AM)Seraphiel Wrote: well guys? any info about what happen here? i saw on the previous posts that i should turn off media engine for it to work. i tried it. but it wont let me pass the dumbapple part.
Does r1800 fix this problem?

yes. r1800 does let me pass the dumbapple part. and also, when i play the converted audio using windows media player, it says it cannot be played because my laptop does not have the proper codecs. is it normal? or this is the reason why my audio is not playing when i play crisis core? coz i already did hyakki's method of extracting the audio in the game first. and, what tips can you give to help improve the fps? coz when there are movies, my fps runs normal at 30. but when there are cutscenes and battles and even in game play, my fps runs down to 3-15.
~Misa:"I can't imagine a world without Light!" L: "Yes, that would be dark."
ukiyaejl, dunno what the problem is then, you do know the whole game isn't voiced, only certain cut-scenes have voice and bgm only plays once (no looping), as for no battle sounds thats something related to your pc jpcsp can play the normal battle sound no problem., make sure your using the 32bit version of jpcsp since sound wont work in the 64bit version right.

for Seraphiel question yes its normal not being able to play them in wmp, as for fps not much you can do at this time.
Great Job! Voices and background music in rev 1814. finally sounds perfect.
(10-28-2010, 01:38 PM)ZackFair Wrote: Great Job! Voices and background music in rev 1814. finally sounds perfect.

Does that mean I can delete the tmp folder cuss it's taking up a lot of space on my HD
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

(10-28-2010, 08:02 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: Does that mean I can delete the tmp folder cuss it's taking up a lot of space on my HD
no but if you really want to free up space you can do this, in convertie make sure the "AT3+" option is checked, then check the "delete?" option and it will delete all the standard atrac files (ones that can be decoded with ffmpeg) since Jpcsp can play them on its own, this will only leave the BGM audio in the tmp folder.
I would recommend backing up the Atrac folder though since it permanently deletes files, but it should save considerable space I haven't tested it on most of the games but the ones i did it worked ok, games like disgaea have a problem with it though would only play half the voice..

anyways with r1814 bgm and voice audio sound perfect, this is a good revision