This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4OihcqpHnA

Seems to work great and mostly stay at 30FPS with

Settings
Only GE Rendering
Use Vertex Cache
Use a Geometry Shader 2d Rendering
Save GE Screen to textures
Enable decoding of Indexed Textures CLUT
AA x4
PC Specs
Intel i5 3570K 3.40ghz
8GB Ram
Nvidia Geforce 560Ti 1GB
I'm having an issue, like a few others, where things wont render. I havent found a solution yet.

Here's an example

(01-13-2013, 09:45 PM)pooppooppoop Wrote: I'm having an issue, like a few others, where things wont render. I havent found a solution yet.

Here's an example

Try installing Java Runtime 7 and use the settings posted above you and see if that works. You might have to use the Java path override function in the JPCSP launcher to force it to use JRE7.

I just went back and forth between JRE6 and JRE7 and that seems to be what fixes the disappearing models problem. I'm really glad I found that fix too because it's been bugging me for a while.
JPCSP vs PPSSPP

why PPSSPP is much better than JPCSP?

JPCSP r2956 Final Fantasy Crisis Core Ifrit Battle 720p

PPSSPP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HP0kfLI0eY
(02-03-2013, 10:15 AM)pmk Wrote: JPCSP vs PPSSPP

why PPSSPP is much better than JPCSP?

JPCSP r2956 Final Fantasy Crisis Core Ifrit Battle 720p

PPSSPP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HP0kfLI0eY

I recorded that gameplay of Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core on PPSSPP Big Grin.. I think PPSSPP is better than JPCSP only because it's faster, and when i say faster i mean alot faster. Smile My gameplay is slow because i fucked up something when i was recording.. I could make a faster video now, and i will do it (today probably). Big Grin
Only things better on JPCSP (at the moment) are graphics, sound, videos.. Cuz PPSSPP is still in early stage, videos and sounds are bad or not working, and graphics (HUD and things like that) are broken in most games, and in some games textures.. For about year or even before PPSSPP will be perfect emulator.. Smile I don't say i don't like JPCSP (i do like it) but i like PPSSPP more cuz it's working full speed (in every game) at my PC (AMD Athlon 64 x2 3800+ 2,30GHz (OC'ed), Nvidia GeForce XFX GT 240 512MB GDDR5, 3GB DDR2, Win 7 Ultimate 64bit).. Smile
once those things start getting fixed and implemented, its speed will drop too. it's this fast only because it can't do many things that work on a psp yet.
(02-03-2013, 03:56 PM)serio Wrote: once those things start getting fixed and implemented, its speed will drop too. it's this fast only because it can't do many things that work on a psp yet.

It's faster because it's c++ (i think), and not java... Java sucks, and that's only my opinion.. Everyone has his opinion... But i like both emulators, and i always will.. Big Grin
P.S. Some games have great graphics and good sound on PPSSPP, and they still works at 60 FPS on my crappy PC. Wink
Here is another gameplay (short one, 1:52):
PPSSPP still has a lot of missing functions like a working media engine, if you look in the log you will see a ton of unimplemented and invalid memory problems too with most games, that said it will probably be faster in the end but the emulator still has a while to catch up to Jpcsp in terms of compatibility and functions (ie adhoc, media engine, supported modules, PDG decryption, graphic up-scaling ..etc)

Jpcsp and PPSSPP are both great emulators though.
(02-03-2013, 04:43 PM)srdjan045 Wrote:
(02-03-2013, 03:56 PM)serio Wrote: once those things start getting fixed and implemented, its speed will drop too. it's this fast only because it can't do many things that work on a psp yet.

It's faster because it's c++ (i think), and not java... Java sucks, and that's only my opinion.. Everyone has his opinion... But i like both emulators, and i always will.. Big Grin
P.S. Some games have great graphics and good sound on PPSSPP, and they still works at 60 FPS on my crappy PC. Wink

I can't say anything...
it's awesome.....

and thank's for the vids! Smile

can you make a video about the Soul Calibur Broken Desteny?
(02-03-2013, 11:15 PM)pmk Wrote:
(02-03-2013, 04:43 PM)srdjan045 Wrote:

I can't say anything...
it's awesome.....

and thank's for the vids! Smile

can you make a video about the Soul Calibur Broken Desteny?

I will make it as soon as Soul Calibur Broken Destiny start working on PPSSPP. Smile At the moment, it's not working, but i think it will start working soon. Wink