This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add support for Chinese PSP Game
To gid15
Most Chinese PSP game include font file (*.pgf)
I have modify JPCSP source (MainGUI.java,sceFont.java) to make it to copy the iso 's font file (use iso-index.txt).
Can you review my modify to make it as offical version ? Thanks
Attach my modify source and iso-index.txt
(To see what I change,find "sum2012" in the source)

Attached Files
.zip   modifyfile.zip (Size: 28.12 KB / Downloads: 107)
.txt   iso-index.txt (Size: 147.05 KB / Downloads: 88)
(11-12-2012, 01:44 PM)sum2012 Wrote: To gid15
Most Chinese PSP game include font file (*.pgf)
I have modify JPCSP source (MainGUI.java,sceFont.java) to make it to copy the iso 's font file (use iso-index.txt).
Can you review my modify to make it as offical version ? Thanks
Attach my modify source and iso-index.txt
(To see what I change,find "sum2012" in the source)
Sorry, but I don't see the point into this hack...
If the PSP application is reading the PGF file from the ISO, the HLE module sceFont should do the same: the application is probably calling sceFontOpenUserFile("disc0:/.../font.pgf").
Could you post an INFO log of the application including the sceFont module at the DEBUG level?
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
Attach the font debug log
(11-12-2012, 04:46 PM)gid15 Wrote: Sorry, but I don't see the point into this hack...
If the PSP application is reading the PGF file from the ISO, the HLE module sceFont should do the same: the application is probably calling sceFontOpenUserFile("disc0:/.../font.pgf").
Could you post an INFO log of the application including the sceFont module at the DEBUG level?

Attached Files
.7z   R2743fontdebuglog.7z (Size: 8.34 KB / Downloads: 88)
The game is not trying to open the font on the UMD.
Does a Chinese PSP have an additional font in flash0?
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
I don't know that post a link will auto ban (sum2012 account) ><

My freind talk to me that he don't help me because he might broke his real psp. (same of me broken psp)

In real PSP , should have gb3s1518.bwfon - Affects JPN/KO/CH (EN?) Fonts

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You are right, this file seems to be related to Chinese:

https://github.com/GeeckoDev/intraFont-G

See changelog section from Readme file:

0.30 - added support for Chinese (gb3s1518.bwfon): now all of the PSPs internal fonts are supported!

I will have a look at it
sum2013, spambot autodetection sometimes doing odd things. I removed your ban. :p
Very thanks
(11-14-2012, 01:44 PM)BlackDaemon Wrote: sum2013, spambot autodetection sometimes doing odd things. I removed your ban. :p

I am looking forward to you
(11-14-2012, 01:40 PM)gid15 Wrote: You are right, this file seems to be related to Chinese:
I will have a look at it

(11-14-2012, 01:40 PM)gid15 Wrote: You are right, this file seems to be related to Chinese:

See changelog section from Readme file:

0.30 - added support for Chinese (gb3s1518.bwfon): now all of the PSPs internal fonts are supported!

I will have a look at it
I've added a draft implement to read gb3s1518.bwfon if it is present in flash0/font. Could you test r2860 and post an updated INFO log with sceFont at DEBUG level?
Great thanks gid15 Tongue
Only in name input screen font have probrem.
In-game font do not have probrem
Attach 2860 font debug log

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   R2860fontdebuglog.zip (Size: 9.78 KB / Downloads: 85)