This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playing PSN Demos.
I downloaded the Project Diva extend TGS Demo (NPJH90226) from the japanese PSN store and tried to run it on JPCSP.

When I try to load it from memorystick, it just says "Fileformat not supported".

Are PSN Demos not supported?
(09-22-2011, 07:52 PM)nex01 Wrote: I downloaded the Project Diva extend TGS Demo (NPJH90226) from the japanese PSN store and tried to run it on JPCSP.

When I try to load it from memorystick, it just says "Fileformat not supported".

Are PSN Demos not supported?

They are not supported yet. Hykem is working on the implementation, he already made some progress. You could try eboot2iso on the eboot but I think you have to decrypt the eboot.bin of the resulting ISO on your PSP to get this working on JPCSP.
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Works fine if you convert it into iso first, use "eboot 2 iso" pc app.
(09-23-2011, 02:44 PM)bugmenot Wrote: Works fine if you convert it into iso first, use "eboot 2 iso" pc app.

I tried that.
It says:
This game has been encrypted by the software publisher.
Such games can't be loaded by Jpcsp. They have to be decrypted on a real PSP.

I tried that with NPDecrypter but it says error -8 or something.

I also tried to decrypt the EBOOT.BIN with the PRX decrypter, but it says that this file is already decrypted o_O