This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burnout Legends - ULES00125
using r 3008
v1.52 is stuck on the loading screen while the platinum version (2.00) just keeps on pausing
here is a compiler log from both

Attached Files
.zip   burnout v1.52.zip (Size: 1.38 MB / Downloads: 94)
.zip   burnout v2.00.zip (Size: 1.11 MB / Downloads: 91)
Yes, agreed to nash67 - using r3008, the loading screen of my version the game (1.52) is load like forever! %)

Also my log`s constituent is slightly different.

Thank you for you solve the problem, Gid! ^^ Still not enough, but more better then previous relises Wink

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 3.95 KB / Downloads: 72)
Well.. In r3048 game "process" is still the same like in r3008 for example (stuck on the loading screen)

I think the problem consists in the repetition of the same line:

10:58:45 INFO hle.IoFileMgrForUser - user_main - hleIoOpen filename = disc0:/PSP_GAME/USRDIR/Tracks/36//W_XP/enviro.dat flags = 1 permissions = 00
10:58:45 INFO hle.IoFileMgrForUser - user_main - hleIoOpen filename = disc0:/PSP_GAME/USRDIR/Tracks/36//W_XP/enviro.dat flags = 1 permissions = 00

Also, I noticed that it had already been solved earlier: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=4178

So, I guess this might would help to figure out)
In r2995 game was able to loading.

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 3.79 KB / Downloads: 76)
(03-15-2013, 07:14 AM)FuZzion Wrote: Well.. In r3048 game "process" is still the same like in r3008 for example (stuck on the loading screen)

I think the problem consists in the repetition of the same line:

Also, I noticed that it had already been solved earlier: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=4178

So, I guess this might would help to figure out)
In r2995 game was able to loading.
In order to locate the problem, does it help to delete the file Compiler.xml (or rename it to something else)?
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
using r 3050
if you delete Compiler.xml it goes ingame again
but it still is very slow
here is an info log and profiler

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 172.71 KB / Downloads: 92)
(03-15-2013, 09:31 AM)nash67 Wrote: using r 3050
if you delete Compiler.xml it goes ingame again
but it still is very slow
here is an info log and profiler
Have you tried to tune the video options to improve the performance: save GE to texture, shaders, vertex cache...

Thank you for the profile log, I found 2 new native functions inside Smile
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
if i tick Use vertex cache it speeds up heaps but there is still alot of graphic glitches and i have tried ticking a few other options
Finally the game will pass throught the Loading screen (since r3050). Well done! Thank you so much! ^^
Also the game shows good performance in r3060, almost run as fast as on real psp.

nash67 Wrote:still alot of graphic glitches

Yeah, like a sun in black square)

So this means it can be moved to playable now?
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
(03-19-2013, 01:45 PM)virgil94 Wrote: So this means it can be moved to playable now?

Hmm, if you want such Wink Basically all races/events can be played, but the game not totaly emuleted. Anyway its a matter of time! Big Grin