This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burnout Legends - ULES00125
Hello, everyone!
To help improve the program, I can provide this game`s log which is poorly emulated. There is the initial stage (logo, game menu), but when you start the race - a black screen with intermittent sound of the motor(enviroment) which is constant.

Log file is attached below Wink

PS sorry about i dont know iso-code (such as UCJS-10039 for example in undestading)

Mod Edit
Added GameID to topic

Attached Files
.rar   log(BO).rar (Size: 7.45 KB / Downloads: 108)
The game ID for your version is ULES00125.So it's the european one.Also try enabling sonic stage(also install it).I also recomend using Only GE graphics and
Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory.
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
Thank you!^^ How you figured out it, the ID? And I hope Sonic stage will run on my x64 OS Smile (Win 7 SP1)
Moreover i can tell about my PC: CPU Intel Core i5-3570 3.40GHz, 8Gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti (1Gb)
http://valid.canardpc.com/2577856

PS Excuse me, but I figure it out by myself) Found it in log: <<UMD param.sfo :
BOOTABLE = 1
CATEGORY = UG
DISC_ID = ULES00125
DISC_NUMBER = 1
DISC_TOTAL = 1
DISC_VERSION = 1.>>
To FuZzion
You can see the GameID in UMD/Cso Browser
Edit:
maybe this error make black screen with intermittent sound.
Code:
21:13:32  WARN       ge - GUI - BoundingBox Query result not available in due time

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-10-2012, 09:58 PM)sum2012 Wrote: To FuZzion
You can see the GameID in UMD/Cso Browser

Even such!.. Domo ^^

So, I used the settings that suggest Virgil and the race was a success! Though the image appears, most of the sounds have disappeared, leaving only gnashing and flicks. Alas, sonic stage have no point to enable full sounds.

See log below

Attached Files
.rar   log2(BO).rar (Size: 20.24 KB / Downloads: 77)
But then this game is half-playable instead on Intro; isn't? Should be moved.
[Image: montcer.png]
Moved to half-playable
Glad I helped Smile
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
Hello, everyone!
virgil94 Wrote:Glad I helped
Your welcome!^^

Today I used newest r2878 relise! Besides some video settings, I enable a decoding audio with SonicStage in Media ones!) Almost all the same as in the previous run, but improved performance in almost 1,5 times and made ​​possible music -- play was more fun! Yes-yes! Big Grin
Also noticed the sun in a black textured square

Attached Files
.rar   log3.rar (Size: 60.81 KB / Downloads: 77)
Hello, again!

Unfortunately, I have a bad report with the latest release (Build 3006).
(See log1)
The game is not starting at all until you choose "Ignore unmapped imports (not recommended)", but infinitely "loading"!
(see log2)

Game will run at build-2995, but loading screen rapidly flickering and not load savedata at all. When press "circle" or "x", its return to previous screen.
(see log3)

That`s all unhappy news for current releases. Sad

PS -all logs in one attachment-

Attached Files
.rar   logs.rar (Size: 12.68 KB / Downloads: 142)
(03-02-2013, 04:13 PM)FuZzion Wrote: Hello, again!

Unfortunately, I have a bad report with the latest release (Build 3006).
(See log1)
The game is not starting at all until you choose "Ignore unmapped imports (not recommended)", but infinitely "loading"!
(see log2)

Game will run at build-2995, but loading screen rapidly flickering and not load savedata at all. When press "circle" or "x", its return to previous screen.
(see log3)

That`s all unhappy news for current releases. Sad

PS -all logs in one attachment-
Thank you for your regression test!
Is it now working again on r3008?
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log