This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[NPJH50276] YS vs. SORA NO KISEKI problem: without any responsible at "The End".
(03-05-2012, 05:52 PM)Servbotty Wrote: JPCSP r2465 x86
-Use Media Engine
-Decode Audio Files with SonicStage
-Use shaders (experimental)

Playable with no game breaking bugs or crashes as far as I tried. Saves and load perfectly.
A lot of user had feedbacked for me the same questions: It just stopped for responsibility at the end of the story mode ("The End" two words had shown on the screen, but it haven't anything responsable in the emulator when you have pressed any key to continue the game. It just like suspended animation.) in YS vs. SORA NO KISEKI this game. Excuse me, can the producer solve this problem? Because this problem had made a lot of players unable to finish the story mode for the game, YS vs. SORA NO KISEKI.

ANNOUNCEMENT: This isn't the error for encrypting or decrypting. It's the loading game problem why a lot of Falcom fan players had met for this problem when one of the characters for which in story mode had finished.

I am using the JPCSP version: R2838
We have met without any responsible at "The End" this screen when pressing any key on the keyboard. A lot of player had met like this in JPCSP from 1828 until to the currently newest version, this error remains unfixing.
Here's for the error or crash log:
THE GAME HAVE JUST A SUSPENDED ANIMATION AT "THE END", NO MATTER HOW THE PLAYERS HAVE PRESSED ANY KEY TO CONTINUE THIS KEY.

when I press run, it just a lot of error have bumped:
(please see the error for below)

.zip   BoundingBox Query result not available in due time.zip (Size: 1.06 KB / Downloads: 101)
Can you try my modify version of 2841 ?
I have increase 10 times for query result available
http://www.mediafire.com/?ddlxjwg2mi5cyjr

Attach is my full modify source
src\jpcsp\graphics\RE\BaseRenderingEngineFunction.java
Code:
@Override
    public boolean isBoundingBoxVisible() {
        boolean isVisible = true;

if (usePartialSoftwareTestForBoundingBox && bboxVisible != VisibilityTestResult.mustUseQuery) {
            isVisible = (bboxVisible == VisibilityTestResult.visible);
            if (log.isDebugEnabled()) {
                log.debug("Used software test for BBOX, visible=" + isVisible);
            }
        } else if (bboxQueryInitialized) {
            if (usePartialSoftwareTestForBoundingBox && log.isDebugEnabled()) {
                log.debug("Failed to use software test for BBOX");
            }

boolean resultAvailable = false;

// Wait for query result available
            for (int i = 0; i < 200000; i++) {//changed here

Attached Files
.zip   BaseRenderingEngineFunction.zip (Size: 8.51 KB / Downloads: 95)