This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Poll: do you think JPCSP is the best emulator for PSP? and you can play your favorite games on it without real problems?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
80.00%
8 80.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Maybe
20.00%
2 20.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The best PSP emulator
emunewz internals 
do you think JPCSP is the best emulator for PSP? and you can play your favorite game on it without real problems?
pleas subscribe your opinion here, too. to talk about it.
The life is too spleeny but we should give it some chances and hopes..
Yes it is the best PSP emulator but quite a few of my fav games have quite a few problems.
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
man...i know that.
but you should know jpcsp can play your games as playable or half playable...
anyways, if you want jpcsp play your games without any kind of problem just post your games,PC specs,jpcso version and configuration.
and remember to post log file and make screenshot for the console (for more details), this way you can improve jpcsp.
e.g:
"handle savedata in crypto mode" option wasn't useable and the dev team make a strong work for it to use it without problem.
ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
all of us know that this emulator should have a lot of improving on it!
so, don't worry about the poll and never mind the poll.
from now all of us MUST subscribe hire what we want on it, please give some interest about that.
post your wishes for emulator bu new emulator and let's say to dev team:"we need powerful and beautiful emulator"
thank you dev team for strong emulator but we need improving a lot of!
post here what you want...
and i now...start:
1-why jpcsp don't have database? make it and give jpcsp ability to load right setting for right games.
2-Settings.properties file should all of it into registry for more performance, trust me. maybe jpcsp on computer tow users use it and one of the users don't like he control and any thing else the other like it.

now, it's your turn!
dos 
(05-20-2012, 03:43 PM)homam_obidou Wrote: man...i know that.
but you should know jpcsp can play your games as playable or half playable...
anyways, if you want jpcsp play your games without any kind of problem just post your games,PC specs,jpcso version and configuration.
and remember to post log file and make screenshot for the console (for more details), this way you can improve jpcsp.
e.g:
"handle savedata in crypto mode" option wasn't useable and the dev team make a strong work for it to use it without problem.

i know this spec suck but well my friend have suckyer than me
but here they are
2 gig ram
512 ati game card
pentium 4 2 ghz ghz 1.99