This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ragnarok Tactics - ULUS10594
Haven't used jpcsp in a long time, so i don't know if this is due to the emulator or the game, but im getting a bug:

On menu popups in jpcsp with things like name entering or saving the game, sometimes the menu doesn't pop up at all, and then i get stuck.
make sure you're using the latest jpcsp revision found here
http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
(11-19-2012, 09:29 PM)hyakki Wrote:
(11-19-2012, 05:20 PM)digiadventures Wrote:
(11-08-2012, 05:10 AM)hyakki Wrote: r2838
Video works but flickers (plays to fast), video audio works but seems to get cut off to soon. (same as the japanese game) , capping the video at 30fps fixes the problem though.

How can you cap the video at 30 fps, I havent seen the option anywhere ?
This is same flickering problem crimson gem saga has...

I just use a program called bandicam it has a hotkey option and you can press it when needed to lock to 30fps (or whatever fps you set Smile )

Is it possible to set the game to run at higher than 60 fps too?

edit: ehh guess not, just gave it a try. Worst thing about jpcsp is that the frame limit is capped; psp games run so fricken slow (at max speed allowed of course) Especially this game, battles take foreverrrrr

Oh and also, something happened and i don't get that problem anymore. And yeah, im using orphis.
Finaly i got this Game too and i am Happy about it, cause this Works really Great thank you for that, also nearly no Major Bugs at all.

The Only minor Issue´s i have, is something about Voices (i suppose) and a really small Graphic issue.

Voice issue:
-I can´t hear the Voice if i change my Voice by Character Customisation, but i can hear the Voice if i get hit by an attack.

-And if my Dancer uses the Skill "Scream" the Sound Crackles a bit and can´t hear Voice.

Graphic issue
-Missing Head/Hear in Character Status Screen.

Thats all, those are really small Issue´s for me, but i think maybe some Dev´s could experiment the Voice Issue a little better in this Game, to solve the Voice Issue of other Games? (like i am not sure all NIS Games? i got only Disgaea Infinite but i read about the same in other similar Games).

If someone have a Similar System like me (ie. AMD Processor, ATI and 8GB Ram) then you may try using my Settings (copy Paste that stuff in your JPCSPLauncher.ini). (backup your settings first!)

.txt   JPCSPLauncherini.txt (Size: 4.3 KB / Downloads: 88)
My Rig
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T(3.2ghz)
AMD Radeon HD 5770(1GB VRAM)
8GB Kingston HyperX DDR3-Ram(1333Mhz)
Windows 7 x64 Ultimate Edition

"Don´t think, Feel!"
Boring? Do you like Fighting? Then Challenge me! here

Agree voices are not working I used mono_ATRAC3PLUS_Autoplay_assistant_tool v1.9.8 just in case but it didnt work
Yeah I can't get voices working either.
I used mono_ATRAC3PLUS_Autoplay_assistant_tool v1.9.8 and the voices are working for me
Hi, I attached here screenshot of problems i encountered with JPCSP 2982 running ragnarok tactics iso. . . please advise on what to do with this. . . thanks!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

rip the font from real psp
(02-11-2013, 05:57 AM)nyslorkan Wrote: Hi, I attached here screenshot of problems i encountered with JPCSP 2982 running ragnarok tactics iso. . . please advise on what to do with this. . . thanks!!!
(02-11-2013, 10:23 AM)sum2012 Wrote: rip the font from real psp
(02-11-2013, 05:57 AM)nyslorkan Wrote: Hi, I attached here screenshot of problems i encountered with JPCSP 2982 running ragnarok tactics iso. . . please advise on what to do with this. . . thanks!!!
from real PSP or from UMD? co'z if you really mean PSP, then I think its included in JPCSP since I'm using latest revision (2982) and I think we got this from one source. . .

By the way, can you just recommend me sites where I can have this FIXED ISO? Thank You. . .