This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ragnarok Tactics - ULUS10594
r2838
Video works but flickers (plays to fast), video audio works but seems to get cut off to soon. (same as the japanese game) , capping the video at 30fps fixes the problem though.
BGM and sfx are working, save/load, voice audio appears to be mono at3+

log floods with these messages.
Code:
21:25:18  WARN hle.ThreadManForUser - user_main - checkThreadID not found thread 0x0000039F
21:25:18  WARN       ge - GUI - BoundingBox Query result not available in due time

This is the psn game, amazon delayed all orders so I ended up getting this one Smile

Due to limited testing keeping it under half-playable for now.

Japan game (NPJH50431) thread is here
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=11812

Video!
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xuxmk5_...ok-tactics

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Log_r2838(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 245.85 KB / Downloads: 141)
Test game too, on rev2840
Status game: Playable (for me of course)
I see 1 bug - not all shows texture in menu characters
CPU: QuadCore Intel Core i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz;
MB: Gigabyte GA-P55-US3L
RAM: DDR3 6,0GB;
Gfx: ASUS Nvidia GeForse GTS 550Ti @ 1024 MB;
My video channel emuls test.
Moved to playable.
(11-08-2012, 05:10 AM)hyakki Wrote: r2838
Video works but flickers (plays to fast), video audio works but seems to get cut off to soon. (same as the japanese game) , capping the video at 30fps fixes the problem though.

How can you cap the video at 30 fps, I havent seen the option anywhere ?
This is same flickering problem crimson gem saga has...
(11-19-2012, 05:20 PM)digiadventures Wrote:

I just use a program called bandicam it has a hotkey option and you can press it when needed to lock to 30fps (or whatever fps you set Smile )
(11-19-2012, 09:29 PM)hyakki Wrote:
(11-19-2012, 05:20 PM)digiadventures Wrote:

I just use a program called bandicam it has a hotkey option and you can press it when needed to lock to 30fps (or whatever fps you set Smile )

Ok thanks for the info, it works for this game, but doesn't work for crimson gem saga, altrough it seemed like a same issue...
There's seems to be a weird error for the game on jpcsp, or at least for me. Whenever a character from the Shaman class would use a skill the game would hang and not respond.

The music would continue playing but the screen is almost frozen but not completely. The character would still blink every now and them but that's about it.

I tried different graphics settings, the software rendering mode, different jpcsp builds, and both the 32 bit and 64 bit versions and the error is there every time.

Other that then and the occasional missing character textures everything else seems to be working fine.
(11-30-2012, 10:56 PM)climed Wrote: There's seems to be a weird error for the game on jpcsp, or at least for me. Whenever a character from the Shaman class would use a skill the game would hang and not respond.

The music would continue playing but the screen is almost frozen but not completely. The character would still blink every now and them but that's about it.

I tried different graphics settings, the software rendering mode, different jpcsp builds, and both the 32 bit and 64 bit versions and the error is there every time.

Other that then and the occasional missing character textures everything else seems to be working fine.

You should post a log file when reporting errors and problems in games.
(12-01-2012, 10:56 AM)digiadventures Wrote: You should post a log file when reporting errors and problems in games.

I would except the log would be filled with millions and millions of the "hle.ThreadManForUser - user_main - checkThreadID not found" error. jpcsp seems to generate hundreds of those warnings every second.
Videos fixed as of r2902..you are awesome as always, gid 15 Smile