This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 - Innocent Sin - ULUS10584
A little late, but.. for those having the problem that the game does't start, try playing with all video settings unchecked.
When it's not playing BGM, install Sonic Stage and check the Sonic Stage option in Media settings.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIaVehKAg-8
Hey guys. I'm having trouble trying to emulate this Persona and I'm kinda new to JPCSP.

I have JPCSP version 0.6 2612 (32 Bits);
I'm on a Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bits (i5 2500, 4GB Ram, HD 6870 1GB);
JRE 1.6.0_33 (32 bits);
SonicStage installed.

As for the configs of the emulator, I'm using the one that this guy above me posted in his video (the configs can be seen on this image: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/6499/configb.jpg )

So, I got sound and the game runs fine. But I get only 20~30 FPS and, when I enter a classroom (beginning of the game), my FPS drops down to 10~13 and I have no idea why this happens. I think it can be played just fine with 20~30 FPS but when it drops below 15, it's really annoying.

Anyone knows what could be the cause?

Thank you. Shy
Guys, the sprites keep on breaking whenever I use stencil test, which is a must since it brightens up graphics (as the only time it doesn`t break is when I turn it off and yes I have read all the posts).

I have tried all the settings you guys have put up, like using only stencil test and shaders and such and it still breaks up, how can I use stencil test without breaking sprites? Which version is preferably?

I use ATI and have tried the newest versions of jpcsp and the one used in that video above and still have the problem with stencil test breaking up the sprites.
I am new to the emulator. Could you give me some configuration ideas to run it nicely on a i5 2500, 4gb ram and HD 6870? Thank you so much.
I was having some serious problem to make this game work. I always got black screens no matter what configs I used in the lastest rev, so I tried older revs, if anyone is wondering : 2660 works.

My problem though is the audio. I can hear the sounds (clicks and selections) but no music or voices, any idea why this could be happening?