This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 - Innocent Sin - ULUS10584
It's not the Stencil Test that breaks sprites of chars, but other options. I use only two options in video config : 1.use shaders 2.Stencil Test . Game works pretty good,characters sprites are ok. Only lag i experienced is when characters say something in boss battles sound hangs for 1 sec, everything else work fine after 6 hours of gameplay.
If you use the Vertex Cache without Stencil Test, there is a increase on speed, but there is the brightness problem.
Only If you use both Stencil Test + Vertex Cache the sprites break happens.

For settings i use the ones:
Code:
|Video|
[-] Disable VBO (automatically disabled if not supported)
[x] Only GE graphhics (not recommended for homebrew)
[-] Use vertex cache                                                        
[x] Use shaders (experimental)                                                
[-] Use a Geometry Shader for 2D rendering (only relevant when using shaders)
[-] Disable UBO (automatically disabled if not supported, only relevant when using shaders)
[-] Enable VAO (only relevant when using shaders and vertex cache)
[x] Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory
[-] Enable decoding of indexed textures (using CLUT) in shader (only relevant when using shaders)
[x] Enable dynamic shader generation (only relevant when using shaders rec for AMD/ATI)
[x] Enable the shader implementation for the "Stencil Test" (more accurate but slower)
[-] Enable the shader implementation for the "Color Mask" (more accurate but slower)
But if someone experience some lag, and don't care about the brightness, they can turn off the stencil test and turn on vertex cache.
When i press "play" it's just shows a black screen, console keeps silent, weird. :\
Used configs from first and last posts.
(10-31-2011, 01:33 AM)Shiza-chan Wrote: When i press "play" it's just shows a black screen, console keeps silent, weird. :\
Used configs from first and last posts.

yeah... same here....

Attached Files
.zip   log (2).zip (Size: 9.31 KB / Downloads: 87)
i follow all the configuration that listed here, but somehow I always get low FPS...usually at 6-10 when playing, is there a way to increase the FPS?
(11-11-2011, 12:32 PM)reinardium Wrote: i follow all the configuration that listed here, but somehow I always get low FPS...usually at 6-10 when playing, is there a way to increase the FPS?
me too, but i solve the problem with cheat engine speed hack it's increase speed 2x
(11-15-2011, 08:23 PM)arkha Wrote:
(11-11-2011, 12:32 PM)reinardium Wrote: i follow all the configuration that listed here, but somehow I always get low FPS...usually at 6-10 when playing, is there a way to increase the FPS?
me too, but i solve the problem with cheat engine speed hack it's increase speed 2x

sorry but what cheat engine that you're talking about?
CW Cheat? could I get some Link and the cheat?
(11-16-2011, 12:01 AM)reinardium Wrote:
(11-15-2011, 08:23 PM)arkha Wrote:

sorry but what cheat engine that you're talking about?
CW Cheat? could I get some Link and the cheat?

if you want to try, just try google to find out about cheat engine or watch youtube, i'm a newbie about cheat engine so i can't really explain the detail and this is the link http://cheatengine.org/
so good luck Smile
I had a blank screen when I try to run it >.<, Is there anybody can help me? T-T. I used Java 1.6,...
Is there any eboot encrypted file for persona 2?
how come I could not get this game to run tried on the recommended versions of jpcsp all I get is a blank screen Ive been playing the 3rd birthday for a while now how come I could not get this game to run