This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KH BBS Final Mix - Out of memory errors
Been trying to play Kingdom Hearts BBS Final Mix with english patch on build 2774. So far with these settings the game runs pretty constant at 30FPS.

Video
-Shaders
-Use Geometry Shader
-Enable saving GE screen to Textures
-Enable decoding of indexed textures
-Disable optimized vertexinfo

Audio - Installed Sonicstage

Memory - Only first checkbox checked

Crypto - First 2 boxes checked.

Display - Default

I've read about the graphics issues, and so far the only thing I've noticed was the shadow under Terra. That doesn't really bother me. What does is almost every 30-45mins, the emulator crashes with "Out of memory" error. I have 16GB of DDR3 RAM.

Is there a setting I need to adjust to fix this, or is this a known bug? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Do you have Java 6? If so, try updating to Java 7 once you uninstall Java 6.
[Image: montcer.png]
You need to have 64 bit OS and then use 64 bit version of jpcsp.
Then edit .bat file ( one you use to start the emulator )
Find the lines -xmx and -XX:maxpermsize and change them to -xmx8000m and -XXmaxpermsize4000m for example
I've suffered the same issue, but it's OK now after i use many methods according to google. But i can not tell which one is right.