This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 3 - ULES01183
I tested Yu gi oh Tag Force 3. The game seems to work well. But I have a problem with the network adhoc. Print "error connexion". Here are the logs and logs added captured

.zip   ygotf3logv1.zip (Size: 1,009.03 KB / Downloads: 100)

<logger name='hle.sceNetAdhoc'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceNetAdhocctl'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceNetAdhocMatching'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceNet'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceUtility'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
<logger name='compiler'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
<logger name='network'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
I'm not sure if I'm using the proper settings, but JPCSP crashes after the first duel in Story Mode. Tested with JPCSP r3048.

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r3048(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 55.06 KB / Downloads: 95)
Another test with JPCSP r3081. The error that appears at the end of this log looks different compared to my previous post. I'm also posting some images that show some graphics issues that have been probably described in other posts in this thread.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Log_r3081(64bit)_INFO (Pause after Enter Basement).zip (Size: 325.88 KB / Downloads: 99)
I tested it on JPCSP r3248. The game is fine until after I put in a name for the player. After that the game is stuck on a black screen. Also during the opening cutscence there is no sound but there is sound at the menu. I installed Sonic Stage before. Below is the log. It appears that the only problem is saving. The error seems to be null.pointer which I believe is a very common error in Java but I do not know how to resolve it.

Attached Files
.txt   log.txt (Size: 28.43 KB / Downloads: 74)
Do you have atrac3plus2wav.exe and atracplug.dll in the lib folder of JPCSP? For Configuration, you should disable "Disable optimized VertexInfo reading" and enable "Ignore unmapped imports." For the Compiler, use either 50 or 100 for Maximum method size. However, you have mentioned that there was a problem with saving so it could be possible that you have a bad dump from the PSP. Dump a copy from your PSP then try my suggestions. Otherwise, it is possible that JPCSP broke compatibility with this game during the more recent revisions.
Nope, still doesn't work. I just can't save. The game works perfectly fine.
Here's a test from r3301. A nasty error shows up at the end similar to previous logs. At least there are no problems with saving from my end.

EDIT: Added another zip file called "INFO_Log_&_Profiler" in case the first attached file doesn't show enough info.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Log_r3301(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 148.79 KB / Downloads: 107)
.zip   r3301_INFO_Log_&_Profiler.zip (Size: 227.18 KB / Downloads: 98)
This game was tested with revision 824b8ca. Other than the card alignment problem, the emulator crashes after going from one mode to another after a prolonged period of time (ex: playing a few duels in Story Mode before exiting and trying to enter Free Duel).

This error message appears as the user attempts to enter Free Duel after exiting Story Mode.
Code:
23:10:21 ERROR      emu - ehscript - Interpreter : Unimplemented MTVC (rt=2, imm7=44, value=0x1)
23:10:21 ERROR compiler - ehscript - Trying to compile an invalid address 0x035375D0
23:10:21 ERROR  runtime - ehscript - RuntimeContext.jumpCall - Cannot find executable
23:10:21 ERROR  runtime - ehscript - Catched Throwable in RuntimeThread:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot find executable
    at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.jumpCall(RuntimeContext.java:147)
    at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.jump(RuntimeContext.java:197)
    at _S1_2_8EC20E4.s(_S1_2_8EC20E4.java:76)
    at _S1_2_8EBE1C0.s(_S1_2_8EBE1C0.java:184)
    at _S1_2_8EBE684.s(_S1_2_8EBE684.java:4)
    at _S1_2_8EBE684.exec(_S1_2_8EBE684.java)
    at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.jumpCall(RuntimeContext.java:165)
    at _S1_2_8EBE3CC.s(_S1_2_8EBE3CC.java:40)
    at _S1_2_8EBE3CC.exec(_S1_2_8EBE3CC.java)
    at _S1_2_8E9ADBC.s(_S1_2_8E9ADBC.java:4)
    at _S1_2_8E9ADBC.exec(_S1_2_8E9ADBC.java)
    at _S1_2_8EC5F7C.s(_S1_2_8EC5F7C.java:604)
    at _S1_2_8EC5F7C.exec(_S1_2_8EC5F7C.java)
    at _S1_2_881D028.s(_S1_2_881D028.java:244)
    at _S1_2_881D028.exec(_S1_2_881D028.java)
    at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.execWithReturnAddress(RuntimeContext.java:685)
    at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.runThread(RuntimeContext.java:726)
    at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeThread.run(RuntimeThread.java:50)

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r824b8ca(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 265.35 KB / Downloads: 104)
This game is loading/unloading very often modules. Does maybe bb60952 help to fix the crashes?
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log