This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 3 - ULES01183
(08-26-2012, 12:33 AM)phoenix404 Wrote: I've been having weird problems with this game. I already posted this in another thread with little luck, so I'm just going to repost it here.. Maybe someone might come along at some point.

"I've been trying to play this game for a while now, and it works well for the most part. My only problem is that my game keeps stuttering badly during duels, especially during 3D cut scenes with the characters. I can disable them, but it still pauses often and sometimes stutters so severely that it's difficult to play and looks like it's going to make my laptop explode. Sometimes it freaks out so much it just crashes entirely. Also, occasionally when I try to duel someone, I just receive a pure white screen and I have to restart from my last save point. I've also had an insufficient memory error once, but it's not really a chronic issue. I have no clue why this is happening to me, because i know for a fact my computer is powerful enough to run this smoothly, and I've seen videos on youtube of people playing this with lower specs and they don't have this problem!

I'm currently using the most recent version of 64-bit JPCSP + loader. I have 8GB RAM, quad core i7 processor (w/ hyper threading), 1GB Radeon HD 5870 graphics card, and 64-bit Windows 7. My configuration is standard for this game; Use vertex cache, Save GE screen to textures, Disable optimized VertexInfo, Ignore invalid memory access, Use Media Engine, Use compiler (dynarec). I've also tried messing around with some of the various options that came with hyakki's loader, and tried different recommendations made in that thread without any luck."

enters the emulator / settings / video and uncheck the second option if you have it enabled
(08-26-2012, 01:41 AM)boyemiro Wrote: enters the emulator / settings / video and uncheck the second option if you have it enabled

My second option is not enabled Sad. I put my configuration in my previous comment so you can see everything I have enabled. Thank you for the suggestion though Big Grin
(08-26-2012, 06:22 AM)phoenix404 Wrote:
(08-26-2012, 01:41 AM)boyemiro Wrote: enters the emulator / settings / video and uncheck the second option if you have it enabled

My second option is not enabled Sad. I put my configuration in my previous comment so you can see everything I have enabled. Thank you for the suggestion though Big Grin
look and then run the game while running the game comes to video settings and uncheck the options you until the problem hayes I also had this problem was usually the first option
Or maybe ,, your laptop is too powerful for this Big Grin
Hope the guys will solve your problem soon .
(08-27-2012, 02:38 AM)boyemiro Wrote: look and then run the game while running the game comes to video settings and uncheck the options you until the problem hayes I also had this problem was usually the first option

It's weird, even when I have EVERYTHING unchecked, the pausing problem is still there. I'm still gonna try different combinations and stuff.. maybe I'll find something that works. I hope the developers catch onto this problem and are able to fix it in a future release Sad
@phoenix404, you haven't post a info log. On General Discussion Main you can found a sticky thread that will show you how to do it.
[Image: montcer.png]
(08-27-2012, 08:23 AM)montcer9012 Wrote: @phoenix404, you haven't post a info log. On General Discussion Main you can found a sticky thread that will show you how to do it.

Here we go, I think I did it right. I could not show the entire log from me beginning the game to when my problem occurred because I kept getting the following error when I was walking around:

4907 GUI WARN ge UNSUPPORTED: Both different SFIX (0xCCCCCC) and DFIX (0x262626) are not supported (blend equation=0), approximating with 0xCCCCCC/0x333333

This error kept popping up so much it actually drained all my RAM and froze my computer for a while until I closed it. I'm not sure what the above error means but it doesn't seem to have a substantial effect in game, or at least it isn't noticeable for me Tongue. Anyway, the log I uploaded only includes the main noticeable errors (it doesn't include ALL the glitches I experience playing the game, but it includes the main ones that really effect gameplay). I don't know if this will be an issue, but if it is, I'll try and upload a log from start to finish if my computer will allow it.

Attached Files
.html   log.html (Size: 96.99 KB / Downloads: 127)

.7z   log.7z (Size: 5.3 KB / Downloads: 79) Hi I have a problem yugioh tag force intro cutscene freeze and need help not finish playing
(08-30-2012, 03:20 AM)boyemiro Wrote: Hi I have a problem yugioh tag force intro cutscene freeze and need help not finish playing
Could you provide a log file at INFO level after adding the following line to your LogSettings.xml:
Code:
<logger name='hle.sceMpeg'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
Also please provide the same log with a revision where it sill worked correctly (e.g. 2612 as you mentioned) for comparison.

Thank you!
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
(08-30-2012, 07:25 AM)gid15 Wrote:
(08-30-2012, 03:20 AM)boyemiro Wrote: Hi I have a problem yugioh tag force intro cutscene freeze and need help not finish playing
Could you provide a log file at INFO level after adding the following line to your LogSettings.xml:
Code:
<logger name='hle.sceMpeg'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
Also please provide the same log with a revision where it sill worked correctly (e.g. 2612 as you mentioned) for comparison.

Thank you!
here is the log of the 2612 revision

Attached Files
.7z   log.7z (Size: 5.62 KB / Downloads: 101)