This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time Travelers (JP) sound do not match
psp 
Hi guys, I have a little bit of problem with this game.
The sound has some noise, and it doesn't sync with the movie. Could someone give me some advice on this? The movie are in realtime and it ran around 30 fps on my computer.

On the log, there's some warning that says "WARN hle.sceAtrac3plus". I read somewhere in this forum that sonicstage doesn't support Atrac3+. Do you think if I use sound forge would solve the problem? I got one on my computer.

Thanks,

Spec:
i5-2320 CPU @ 3.00GHz Quad Core
GeForce GTX 560 SE
Corsair DDR 3 @ 4GB x 4 (16 GB)
Windows 7 Ultimate x64
jpcsp-2810 32/64
Java 7 32/64

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r2810(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 6.27 KB / Downloads: 113)
You could keep trying since per day at least 1 build is release; for example r2832 is promoted with: "Small improvement in Atrac3 loop play."
[Image: montcer.png]
(11-09-2012, 04:55 AM)montcer9012 Wrote: You could keep trying since per day at least 1 build is release; for example r2832 is promoted with: "Small improvement in Atrac3 loop play."

Okay, thanks.
To amanojaku
Don't worry,
I have posted the unimplemented issue on the googlecode.
Code:
22:21:56  WARN hle.sceAtrac3plus - CRI Server Manager - Unimplemented sceAtracLowLevelInitDecoder atID=0x0, paramsAddr=0x09FBC8B0
22:21:56  WARN hle.sceAtrac3plus - CRI Atom Atrac Decode - Unimplemented sceAtracLowLevelDecode atID=0x0, sourceAddr=0x08FA1C94, sourceBytesConsumedAddr=0x09FB9250, samplesAddr=0x09061680, sampleBytesAddr=0x09FB9254