This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ace Combat X - Skies Of Deception - ULUS10176
I play Ace Combat X: Skies of Deception

use jpcsp can play it (thanks jpcsp team!!)

but sky has some stripes

how solve it!?

I try many Configuration setting

also stripes...

very thanks!!!

[Image: y4MHa.jpg]

[Image: vknYi.png][/php]
I can play this game on my own computer, specs:

AMD Phenom II X6 1055T 2.8Ghz
4 GB RAM DDR 3
NVIDIA GeForce 560 Ti
Windows 7 Ultimate

Although it is perfectly playable, it suffers from a significant degree of slowdown in-game. FPS is usually at 15, while 30 is needed for 1-1 real time and game time ratio.

I have tried many settings, but the major issues is that I have little idea of the purposes of them, and so would like to ask for recommendation for a setting that can allow stable gameplay at around 30 fps.

Note: For some reason, enabling shaders for this game for my machine would cause it to black out immediately upon running.
Version of JPCSP is 2763. I also use the JPCSP launcher for additional options.