This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ace Combat X - Skies Of Deception - ULUS10176
Playable in r2614

(09-19-2011, 09:50 AM)hyakki Wrote: tested in r2315
game works pretty good besides for when ingame half the HUD is cut off (or oversized?)
Have you tried some of the video options? e.g. "Enable saving GE screen to Textures" or maybe "Enable shader implementation for Stencil Test"?
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
ah seems you're right I didn't have "Enable saving GE screen to Textures" enabled, that fixed the HUD problem, I must of forgot to re-enable it when I tested (initial testing the game only showed a black screen so I was toggling options, (turns out it was the Only GE setting (unchecked) that caused the black screen)

still gets some invalid memory errors every once in awhile (usually during mission replays)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   log.rar (Size: 4.52 KB / Downloads: 95)
(09-20-2011, 11:05 AM)hyakki Wrote: still gets some invalid memory errors every once in awhile (usually during mission replays)
Also:

Freezes while loading cutscenes/FMVs if Maximum method size isn't set to 3000 (doing so will significantly drops the FPS during briefing and loading, though). Invalid memory errors occurs randomly (mostly in hangar screen and even gameplay in my PC).

I'm using svn2324.

Config:

use vertex cache 1
use shader 1
enable saving GE to textures 1
enable decoding of indexed textures 1
enable dynamic shader generations 1
ignore invalid memory
use media engine
decode media using SonicStage
Maximum method size: either 50 or 3000 (3000 for playing missions with cutscenes)

edit: freezing while loading seems to be fixed in the latest SVN. Good work ppl Cool
r2506 adhoc

.rar   clientlog.rar (Size: 18.58 KB / Downloads: 86)
.rar   serverlog.rar (Size: 11.86 KB / Downloads: 93)
(04-04-2012, 08:45 AM)hyakki Wrote: r2506 adhoc
I already had the same issue with BlackDaemon: the MAC address has to be different on the 2 Jpcsp instances. Delete the entry "macAddress" in Settings.properties from one instance and a new random one will be created at the next Jpcsp run.
I have to put code in Jpcsp to detect such a situation... this is probably a common pitfall.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
retested in r2511, made sure the client generated a new mac
Server MAC := macAddress=50\:CD\:DC\:B5\:F6\:EB
Client MAC := macAddress=88\:80\:EC\:91\:42\:97
When starting game it says all connections lost.

.rar   clog.rar (Size: 18.36 KB / Downloads: 87)
.rar   slog.rar (Size: 11.6 KB / Downloads: 85)
Code:
java.util.IllegalFormatConversionException: d != jpcsp.HLE.TPointer32
     at java.util.Formatter$FormatSpecifier.failConversion(Unknown Source)
     at java.util.Formatter$FormatSpecifier.printInteger(Unknown Source)
     at java.util.Formatter$FormatSpecifier.print(Unknown Source)
     at java.util.Formatter.format(Unknown Source)
     at java.lang.String.format(Unknown Source)
     at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.sceNetAdhocMatching.sceNetAdhocMatchingGetHelloOpt(sceNetAdhocMatching.java:757)
This should now be fixed in r2528
(04-10-2012, 06:25 PM)gid15 Wrote:
Code:
java.util.IllegalFormatConversionException: d != jpcsp.HLE.TPointer32
     at java.util.Formatter$FormatSpecifier.failConversion(Unknown Source)
     at java.util.Formatter$FormatSpecifier.printInteger(Unknown Source)
     at java.util.Formatter$FormatSpecifier.print(Unknown Source)
     at java.lang.String.format(Unknown Source)
     at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.sceNetAdhocMatching.sceNetAdhocMatchingGetHelloOpt(sceNetAdhocMatching.java:757)
This should now be fixed in r2528

r2528
Multiplayer gets in-game now with both client and server, screens synchronize nicely, also tested remotely with linux and same result.

.rar   logs.rar (Size: 181.3 KB / Downloads: 86)
retest @ 2614,
Completed two missions, fully played back 'misson replays' without any errors , tested for about an hour~
Movies, Voices, BGM audio, sfx all is working ok, speed is also good.

Moved to Playable.

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r2614(32bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 169.56 KB / Downloads: 99)