This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dissidia games problem!
No joxof, it doesn't work for me. Sorry to keep you waiting and not answering till now! :\
So, what can I say? Till this moment only one little thing has been fixed from all of three problems I mentioned. The problem that is fixed is mentioned in the sentence of my first question on the beginning of this post: "The first problem is the blurry effect when characters go into EX mode finishing attack (in this case Warrior of Light) and there also are slightly in the rest of the game. On this forum they told me:"What it does is that it first renders the blur and then scales the result/frame, when instead it should first scale the frame and then blur it at it's current resolution".", but the other part of this first question isn't fixed which problem is mentioned in this sentence:"Also, when I use the EX revenge (the slow motion attack in which the opponent is trapped in white time void), it decreases emulator speed greatly and the buggy graphics appear", and the other two questions aren't even touched, no progress hasn't been seen from almost 5 months in those two as in the other half of the first question. For second and third question I thing that filtering isn't good, for other things I'm not qualified to talk about, just please see if you can do anything, oke? Big Grin

P.S.-One thing has changed, but I didn't mentioned it cause I knew that it will soon be worked out till somewhere and it needs still workout, and that thing is performance and normalization of gaming speed! Wink
Only use this new setting...
1.Only GE graphics
2.Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory
3.Disable optimized VertexInfo reading (yeah, it is compatible vertex cache)
β€œIn the end.. What I've done! Best of the best vengeance is bettering myself. So I'm breaking my limits! This is it...” β€” Claudius Zephyros
No, that doesn't work for me. If you don't have problems with this game, please take some gameplay pictures to show me that you don't have those 3 things I mentioned. Take pictures when using EX Revenge, when you go to collection/museum/character files, and the pictures of those broken textures by using the exact attacks I used with Warrior of Light.

P.S.-I don't need game speed, cause I have it even by using:
1.Only GE graphics;
2.Use vertex cache;
3.Use shaders;
4.Use a geometry shader for 2D rendering;
5.Disable UBO;
6.Enable VAO;
7.Enable saving GE screen to textures instead of memory
8.Enable dynamic shader generator AMD/ATI;
9.Save stencil to memory;
-But when I use "Disable optimized VertexInfo reading", I only get slower game for nothing, cause this option is only relevant when I play classic Dissidia game, not the Dissidia 012 Duodecim ( but I must use it to prevent some crashes that are happening in the moment, for example when I use the EX finishing attack with Feral Chaos ), cause it crashes after saving the new game if I don't use this option, with which I didn't have any problem earlier without this option till recent. I don't know what else to do to fix those broken shadows and ugly EX Revenge, but I saw on some of the last revisions that it will be worked on CLUT decored, which would get to normal gameplay and clear graphics ( but I still think that jpcsp needs a good or better texture filter ).