This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PPSSPP new PSP emulator

PPSSPP is a early PSP emulator developed by hrydgard for android/Windows/Linux/mac os x

Quote:PPSSPP is written in C++, and translates PSP CPU instructions directly into optimized x86, x64 and (soon) ARM machine code, using an efficient JIT compiler.

PPSSPP can thus run on quite low-spec hardware, including stronger Android phones and tablets, as long as there's support for OpenGL ES 2.0.

PPSSPP is still in its early stages and thus very few games are currently playable. However, this will change over time!

Currently known playable games:

Puzzle Bobble Deluxe
Puyo Pop Fever

Official website: http://www.ppsspp.org/
For the latest source code and build instructions, see http://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp
[Image: 1388267.png]
Really promising emulator,but I don't think it will work well on phones.We'll have to wait and see,from what I saw the menu was like the pspemu
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
i looked at source it's kinda the old potemkin emulator with a few modications. Most of the HLE is hacked so it will take some time to get some more games working ;-/
That's what I was saying,anyway they did make it work on a phone
why doesn't he just take over cspspemu as Soywiz has drop it for now
I dont know why emu developers start different projects and at the end just 1 became stronger enough so everybody can use it. I wonder what will happen if every emu developers work together on same code; maybe one or more dead bodies but at the end i am sure there will be a stronger and efficient emulator.
[Image: montcer.png]
Actually that's a good idea,but some emus are coded in different programing languages like jpcsp in java,this one on C++,Soywiz's in D
and don't forget pspe4all Smile

spoiler Big Grin

What the Huh
ehm?