This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diabolik Lovers: Haunted Dark Bridal - ULJM06163
Diabolik Lovers: Haunted Dark Bridal - ULJM06163
using r2821
nothing but a black screen
here is the info and debug log

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 3.58 KB / Downloads: 162)
.zip   log debug.zip (Size: 1.16 MB / Downloads: 155)
seem very hard to decode INSTALL2.DNS
Code:
INFO hle.IoFileMgrForUser - CRI FS File Access 0 - hleIoOpen filename = disc0:./PSP_GAME/INSDIR/INSTALL2.DNS flags = 40004001 permissions = 020644
WARN hle.IoFileMgrForUser - CRI FS File Access 0 - Incorrect PGD header: dataSize=1190008699, chunkSize=97204707, hashOffset=-564438318
using r 3062
goes ingame now
can be moved to playable
only problem so far is some of the developers screens have a bad flashing to them but i haven't messed around with the video options yet
here is an info log

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   log.zip (Size: 175.14 KB / Downloads: 119)
Moved to playable
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
Currently not playable on the newest version 3402, has a black screen.

Any suggestions on configuration, or where I can download 3062 (since it's been mentioned to work) would be helpful.

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 7.95 KB / Downloads: 116)
@foxyscorpion I do not enable any option in video setting

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.txt   3402log.txt (Size: 21.68 KB / Downloads: 87)
(09-30-2013, 10:45 PM)sum2012 Wrote: @foxyscorpion I do not enable any option in video setting

Works excellent now, I simply took configuration advice from people who regularly play otome games on JPCSP. I'll report back if I find any problems.
I downloaded the game (with the name: Diabolik_Lovers_JPN_PSP-Playasia) but when I try to open it says "not supported" is that it can only be read by PSP true. ><
But I so wanted to play it *-*, and I'm not really understand anything here @___@, or if you could not, could they please help me.
(My english is terrible, sorry)

I read a lot of things but do not know what to do with these "logs" and do not understand when you say "using r2821" or "r 3062". I think I am very sluggish right .. T__T~
@ninanime This forum do not support piracy.
(10-02-2013, 12:51 PM)sum2012 Wrote: @ninanime This forum do not support piracy.

but it is not an emulator? Pirate is then O.รต