This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MonHun Nikki: Poka Poka Airou Mura G - ULJM05881
Using build r2313

After clicking a few times on play after it stops I can get to the main menu, but it's about impossible to get any further because when I click play it just switches between the last 2 screenshots.
It's the same for me with Monster Hunter Nikki:Poka Poka Airu Mura (without G), while others seem to get further than I do it seems.

Are any additional informations needed aside from the attached log file?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.html   log.html (Size: 72.27 KB / Downloads: 106)
using r 2830
goes ingame now
can be moved to playable
only problem is the music cuts out a couple of seconds after it starts
here is the info log

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   log.zip (Size: 5.04 KB / Downloads: 85)
I don't see any difference by changing the tittle but I don't know a thing about this game so if you say so...
Also moved to playable
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
how to fixed music cuts ??