This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem on Startup - any suggestions?
psp 
Hello all,

I'm new to the forums and this emulator and I seem to be having problems just booting it up.

After the first time I run the program, I'm met with the screen as is in the screenshot - any suggestions on how I can fix the problem without having to delete and reinstall?

Thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-29-2012, 10:53 PM)Korinu Wrote: After the first time I run the program, I'm met with the screen as is in the screenshot - any suggestions on how I can fix the problem without having to delete and reinstall?
JPCSP does not need to be installed or uninstalled; it comes on a 7z package that you can extract wherever you want. At least you have download it from somewhere and is not the official builds.

Anyway, if you don't want to erase the whole JPCSP folder, open NotePad or the text editor you want and search the file "settings.properties" inside JPCSP main folder; once it is open delete those options that affect the view of the emulator to force it open like the first time; like those:
Code:
gui.fullscreen=0
gui.saveWindowPos=0
gui.windows.logwindow.h=300
gui.windows.logwindow.w=500
gui.windows.logwindow.x=4
gui.windows.logwindow.y=356
gui.windows.mainwindow.x=-8
gui.windows.mainwindow.y=-8

A easiest way is delete that file to force JPCSP generate a new config file so you will go back to default options.
[Image: montcer.png]