This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The IdolM@ster Shiny Festa: Funky Note - JP - NPJH50676
the music playing program is finally done for all 3 version! thank to lazorgunn I extracted music from the game, now the music is 100% sync with the beat, download the program here here

[youtube]sktO7BrMzyo[/youtube]

note that with stream switching added in r2812, if you play the song for the first time, the game will lag for a sec when switching stream and make the music off-sync with the beat, replay the song will solve this.

one more thing, replay the song will also make the music sync better with the beat.

as I said, I'm just started to learn programming so it a little hard to use and you will need to read a bit to know how to use this program properly.

if you just started the game and haven't play any of the song yet, play the first song soundless before using this

first, this will ony work if you have the same control setting as mine

[Image: iRhHU25LVlqjJ.png]

either look at the pic and config or paste this to your setting.properties file

Code:
controller.controllerName=Standard 101/102-Key or Microsoft Natural PS/2 Keyboard
keys.analogDown=52
keys.analogLeft=50
keys.analogRight=51
keys.analogUp=49
keys.circle=76
keys.cross=75
keys.down=83
keys.hold=79
keys.home=72
keys.lTrigger=81
keys.left=65
keys.music=77
keys.rTrigger=69
keys.right=68
keys.screen=78
keys.select=16
keys.square=74
keys.start=10
keys.triangle=73
keys.up=87
keys.volMin=45
keys.volPlus=61

when you start the program, chose one of the icon, the first icon is for stage mode and the second is star of festa mode.

for stage mode, when you got to the song selection menu, press "P" button before doing anything and then you can start chosing a song, do not hold the up or down button to scroll the song list or scroll too fast.

after you done playing a song AND got back to the song selection menu, press "P" again before choosing a song.

in the pause menu, chose either the first (replay) or the third (back to song selection menu) option, and remember, always press "P" at the song selection menu before doing anything.

star of festa mode is a little harder so I will make a video on how to use the program for it later, for now, have fun with stage mode!
[Image: G3KtU.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The IdolM@ster Shiny Festa: Funky Note - JP - NPJH50676 - by Kimidori - 11-02-2012, 10:46 AM